To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
The Marketing Cloud Solutions Engineering team is an innovative group of professionals at the heart of the Marketing Cloud's industry-leading solutions. This talented team helps Salesforce customers and prospects develop and implement strategies to take their digital marketing efforts to an entirely new level. Through collaboration with the customer, the Marketing Cloud Product team, Professional Services, and Partners, the Solutions Engineers develop unique solutions helping our customers connect with their customers in new ways. The Solutions Engineering world is a dynamic, ever-changing environment where expertise in solution design, business consulting, and technology is leveraged every day to drive innovation.
A Solutions Engineer with the Healthcare and Life Sciences team at Salesforce Marketing Cloud plays a pivotal role in aligning innovative digital marketing strategies across four key sub-verticals (Provider, Payer, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Devices). This role focuses on partnering with Account Executives to create strategic account plans, execute discovery, customer solutions, and deliver presentations showcasing the technology and business value offered by Salesforce Marketing Cloud. As a Solutions Engineer with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, you will:
Solve Business Problems -
Take complex business problems, using research and business assessment capabilities, define the problem, drive innovative ideas, define the opportunity set, and recommend actionable next steps.
Drive Innovation -
Bring rigor to a client's decision-making process by presenting and evaluating solution options and driving consensus among key stakeholders. In some instances, we help our clients develop new decision frameworks and governance processes that continue to deliver value far beyond a particular engagement.
Connect the "Art of the Possible" -
Demonstrate through software demos, rapid prototyping, and storytelling how connected experiences come to life with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This includes the delivery of executive-level software demonstrations, construction of future state customer journey strategies, and developing long term IT roadmaps.
Deliver Business Value
- As a Solutions Engineer within Healthcare and Life Sciences, you'll work with customers to understand the business value Salesforce Marketing Cloud brings. This includes return on investment, improved quality of care, and improved population health.
"Solutioning" is fundamental to the Marketing Cloud Solutions Engineering role. A component of the responsibilities will include assisting the customer, Account Executive, and Professional Services team with the discovery, analysis, and ultimately recommendations of strategic solutions for the customer. These Solutions will leverage the Marketing Cloud technology to address the core marketing challenges and objectives that are uniquely identified for each customer.
- Pre-sales consulting experience focused exclusively on the digital marketing space
- Previous experience as a senior sales engineer (preferably within Marketing Automation)
- Previous experience within Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; dynamic (persuasive) in presenting ideas to clients and prospective clients from V.P. to C-level
- Demonstrated success driving organizational change within client organizations
- Experience in organizational design consulting, process design and optimization, digital governance, and team dynamics
- Assisting the partner to assess fit of our solutions within the more global offering of the strategic partner
- Analyze, structure, and negotiate long-term technology roadmap initiatives with clients and partners
- Ability to understand, communicate and manage across the entire project lifecycle
- Broad knowledge of technology trends and relevance to clients businesses
- Proven experience leading strategy and digital roadmap projects in a complex business and marketing environment
- Strong understanding of user research, user-centered design principles, and online consumer behavior
- New business opportunity identification
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For®" for 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.