To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
The ideal Solution Architect is a demonstrated Salesforce Revenue Cloud thought leader with proven success in delivering scalable customer solutions up to and including enterprise-grade projects.
You are a problem solver, a transformation expert, a great communicator and visionary.
You are a trusted advisor and put your customer's success first, even if it means saying no.
You can quickly identify and proactively manage risk areas, and commit to seeing issues through to complete resolution.
- Supporting pre-sales activities, helping shape engagements. This includes but is not limited to the following: With a transformation mindset, assess customer business process needs and identify applicable functional capabilities required; guide the customer in understanding the differences between their current and future states, helping them appreciate the change necessary to achieve success; support our sales team in defining and managing project scope and resource requirements and help craft SOWs.
- Delivering successful full Revenue Cloud projects. This includes but is not limited to the following: own the solution architecture, prototyping, proofs-of-concept, solution design, blueprint of assigned projects; Ensure a scalable solution that meets overall business requirements; provide design authority and oversight throughout the full project lifecycle; provide relevant guidance to customers and partners on best practices based on current product capabilities and previous implementation experiences; engage and communicate with senior level customer stakeholders across multiple functions; fearlessly raise concerns, warning or red flags early; deliver high client satisfaction (CSAT).
- In addition, be recognised as a functional expert in Revenue Cloud products; provide mentorship to and supervision of Revenue Cloud consultants and developers; knowing we can always do better, champion delivery excellence and identify and drive improvement opportunities; be ambitious and proactively pursue professional growth and development activities.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Expert in gathering and analyzing information.
- Skilled in designing comprehensive solutions that are relevant to the client's needs.
- A great communicator with a strong boardroom presence.
- Travel to client site (average of 30%), but may be higher or lower based on the client engagement.
- Comfortable working in a remote team environment, both internally and on projects.
- Salesforce platform experience, particularly in Sales Cloud.
- Salesforce certifications, including certifications on the Salesforce Application Architect track
- Salesforce Revenue Cloud experience.
- CPQ domain experience.
- Billing & Finance experience.
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist certificatio n
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.