To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
The mission of Salesforce Loyalty Management Professional Services is to accelerate our customer's success through their investment in Salesforce Loyalty Management and put Loyalty at the heart of their businesses. We leverage cutting-edge technology, strategy, and consulting skills to transform our customers' marketing teams into world-class digital-first, data-driven organizations.
Role in a nutshell?
A Solution Architect (SA) is a strategic customer-facing position within the professional services organisation. The SA is responsible for the translation of customer business and technical requirements into a comprehensive solution. SA’s are experienced customer consultants with strong interpersonal skills and broad business, technical, and interactive marketing industry knowledge.
You’ll work as a strategic consultant to customers across EMEA and UK&I to help them realize business value from their investment in Salesforce marketing technologies and in particular Loyalty Management. Internally you will help define the delivery approach for the new Salesforce Loyalty Cloud product with a focus on how we guide customers to implement their Loyalty Management solution.
As a Solution Architect, you’ll use your technical knowledge and expertise to drive success for our customers.
You’ll work with customers to develop and implement data-driven marketing strategies that leverage our technology. As well as being responsible for customer-facing delivery, you’ll build strong relationships in the North region and across EMEA, to promote our practice and drive services opportunities.
Internally, you’ll collaborate with other Solution Architects, Business Architects, Project Managers, Customer Success teams, and Sales teams to deliver program success for customers.
Key Accountabilit ies
- Create, manage and present an actionable BRD/FSD (Blueprint) that aligns a customer’s business needs to Salesforce Loyalty Cloud & associated products
- Complete Solution ownership from requirements gathering to solution delivery working with a variety of technical / non-technical stakeholders
- Run Loyalty Management workshops, both pre-sales and during implementation
- Work alongside Business Architect, Technical Architect and Project Manager to deliver Salesforce loyalty Management implementation projects
- Support Account Executives and Go To Market teams with sales opportunities by validating solutions & identifying opportunities in existing accounts across our Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region
- Achieve a billable utilization target
- Actively participate in developing and growing the Marketing Solution Architect practice
- Demonstrable experience of solution design & technical delivery of SAAS platforms/equivalent
- Experience leading customer-facing discovery sessions to conceptualise and design complex business solutions.
- Experience documenting customer problems and software solutions using BRDs\FSDs, wireframes, diagrams, workflows and mockups.
- Excellent presentation and verbal skills with technical, non-technical, end-user, and executive audiences
- Ability to lead small and large teams to deliver business objectives
- Fluency in English
- Post-Covid, travel is an integral part of this role and will be based on customer needs (25%-75%)
Why join Salesforce?
- Additional language: French, German, Italian, or Spanish
- Knowledge of CRM technology, specifically as it relates to customer data.
- Loyalty Management experience
- Prior experience of working with the Salesforce Core platform
- Past experience developing SQL with a RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server
- Strong understanding of SOAP APIs, REST APIs and integration architectures
- Familiarity with SDLC methodologies including requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Understanding of sales process and methodologies preferred
We are honoured to be ranked on the FORTUNE “ 100 Best Companies To Work For® ” list for the thirteenth year in a row, placed at #2 in 2021. We were also named “Employee’s Choice Best Place to Work” by Glassdoor this year.
We have generous benefits including monthly wellness allowance, paid time off including 7 days per year to volunteer, parental leave, an education reimbursement program, and many other things. We’re also the fastest-growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies; this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. We strive to build a workplace that reflects society and where everyone feels seen, valued, heard and empowered to create the best work of their careers. Learn more about our commitment to Equality at https://www.salesforce.com/company/equality/ .
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.