To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Products and Technology
Are you excited about helping people to see and understand their data? The Managed Data Services organization is looking for experienced engineers with a passion for data to join our team to develop new products and features. The team’s main focus is creating a new incubation product allowing ad-hoc data analysis on Tableau and Salesforce data. We're looking for a person who shares our belief that the best product is simple, beautiful, and easy to use - and that our customers deserve the absolute best experience using our products. As a Senior Member of Technical Staff, you will play a key role in designing blue sky features and architectural patterns.
Responsibilities / Duties
Skills and Experience
- Making key decisions for product architecture, product strategy, and engineering practices
- Providing technical guidance and support to a vibrant engineering team
- Collaborating with developers and test engineers across the company
- Innovating in our code base and improving our technologies
- Working in a fast paced, agile environment
- Designing and developing data-intensive microservices
Senior Member of Technical Staff (LMTS) - Data Sharing & Security Platform - Integration w/ Salesforce
- 5+ years of experience designing complex solutions, developing commercial software, working on world class microservices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Expert in OOP with excellent grasp of at least one object-oriented language such as C#, C++, or Java.
- Deep understanding of SOLID Principles.
- Understanding of service-oriented architecture and the associated complexities – service deployment, service monitoring, etc. Familiarity with Amazon Web Services, Kubernetes, ands Terraform is a plus.
- Ability to provide (informal) coaching to team members to support their understanding of the architecture and aid in their technical development
- Experience with Agile development methodology (e.g., Scrum, Kanban)
The Managed Data Services team is looking for a Senior Member of Technical Staff! This organization is focused on delivering a self-service security and sharing platform to Tableau users. Via this platform, users will be available to setup security policies, sharing rules, manage metadata and audit data assets produced for consumption.
Join our team and build the next generation self-service data sharing and security experiences. We are starting execution on a new roadmap to allow customers to author security and sharing rules, manage and govern data assets, all via the delightful experiences Tableau is known for.
There is a ton of room for innovation and you will be largely focused on future-looking initiatives. You will have a major impact on the Tableau ecosystem, including Analysts, Admins and ISVs. Internally you will partner with experts on cloud infrastructure teams, modernizing service deployments. You will be working with Kubernetes via Terraform pipelines that will need to be created and maintained. An LMTS is responsible for influencing the technical direction of our efforts as we respond to the needs of the expanding cloud initiative.
Technology Job Example:
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $121,000. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.