To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Products and Technology
Are you organised and have a clear understanding of project processes in various shapes and sizes? Do you thrive by shaping and driving strategic plans and process, focusing on the aspects that make creative and technical innovation teams successful?
Can you take the “why” and turn it into the “what”, articulating “how” you will execute the big idea? Do you have a desire to identify and develop new methods, tools and ways to make a significant positive change?
If you answered yes to all of these, then consider this unique role at one of the top 10 fastest growing tech companies. In this hands-on role, you’ll work with our team of creative, technical and strategic consultants to ideate, build and manage apps, assets and methodologies to help drive our technical sales team forward to new heights.
About Q Branch Scale Team
Q Branch Scale is a centralised team that sits at the heart of the Solution Engineering organisation to provide productivity and efficiency at scale and best practice approaches in support of the Solution Engineers. Its focus is to ensure that the Solutions organisation is equipped for the next stage of growth within Salesforce. We leverage technology to bring ideas to life that deliver huge impact whilst being nimble and flexible, driving efficiency and effectiveness across the entire Global Solution Engineering organisation.About the Role
We are looking for an energetic, ambitious Senior Program Manager or Program Director to lead and execute our most ambitious programs successfully. You will be tasked with defining programs in support of the Global Solutions organisation’s strategic direction, including managing project-based initiatives and evolving programs to ensure success via increased adoption, through marketing and evangelisation. You must be confident and comfortable in developing a network across stakeholders and users to create opportunities for feedback, adoption, and sustained relevance of our tools in our fast-paced, ever-evolving work environment.
To be successful as a Program Manager you must be able to multitask and think strategically across work streams. A good Program Manager has excellent time management and planning skills.
In addition you will:
- Scope and plan your projects by defining goals and success metrics, and developing a work plan to include milestones and dependencies. Responsible for assigning resources, assessing risks, and clearly articulating responsibilities, activities, and deadlines to project teams..
- Coordinate project activities and milestones, across stakeholders including within core team, extended team, and business partners, through delivery.
- Organise your programs and activities to deliver on an agreed set of outcomes.
- Work with team leadership to create and manage long-term goals for your programs.
- Evangelise and drive adoption of your specific programs, and be able to evaluate and report on success metrics.
- Work collaboratively in a dynamic, cross-functional team to swarm on solutions. This is an individual contributor role, with the expectation you will assume leadership responsibilities within project teams, including defining strategies, fostering collaboration and proactively resolving challenges.
- Be happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Meet with Solutions stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Help design operational processes to create efficiencies, consistency and drive team culture.
- Effectively initiate and build relationships with people at all levels across the company to accomplish organisation and company goals.
Program Manager Requirements:
- Work collaboratively to develop new programs that support the team’s strategy or desired outcomes.
- Participate with Solutions Management and cross-functional teams to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Bachelor or master degree in business management, project management or a related field.
- Prior experience as a program manager or extensive experience as a project manager.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Solid understanding and practice of project management for design and technical projects.
- Knowledge of human-centred design principles through applied creative work or academic studies is a plus.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.