To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Products and Technology
The Salesforce.com Business Technology Enterprise Data Services team is seeking a Product Analyst with a background in delivering scalable and robust enterprise data warehouse projects for a global company. You will be a key contributor on the Enterprise Data Services team delivering analytics and an enterprise data platform that run our global business.
The successful candidate must possess strong analytical, communication, leadership and technical skills in the area of information technology specifically in Business Intelligence, Analytics, Integration & Data Warehouse. This person will need to be able to quickly learn the business and technology domain and be able to apply the knowledge in conjunction with his/her product management and technology skills and experience to deliver the projects. Our ideal candidate must possess the business and technical skills/experience described, enjoy working in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth environment, and possess experience in managing complex projects in support of an overall EDS program.
- Engage with the business users at different levels to understand business needs, analyze, document, evaluate and prioritize the requirements and make recommendations on the solution and implementation
- Drive, develop and maintain numerous project deliverables that support the program, including functional/non-functional specifications, data mapping/transformation, solution design, process diagram, acceptance criteria, UAT and other project artifacts
- Work effectively with the technical/development team and help them understand the specifications/requirements for technical development, testing and implementation
- Identify test scenarios, develop test scripts, and execute end to end and testing and user acceptance testing as needed
- Define, discover, interpret data models, and assist in design and reporting of analytics dashboard to help business users make informed decisions
- Partner with various business partners and solution teams to evaluate how to best leverage integration, data warehouse and business intelligence functionality to meet evolving business requirements and analytics needs
- Ensure solutions promote simplicity, efficiency, and conform to enterprise and architecture standards and guidelines
- Partner with the enablement organization and operations team to provide training, support and technical assistance to end users
- Participate in Agile scrum team, write/enhance/research user stories and be responsible as business lead and central subject matter expert
- Lead, guide and support team members, and help streamline work process to improve efficiency and consistency
- Graduate Degree in Analytical Field, or equivalent work experience, with at least 4 years of hands-on experience as a business system analyst type role implementing and/or leading enterprise software, specifically in the areas of enterprise system, application and reporting
- Experience driving and gathering business requirements, assessments, solutioning, especially in the areas of data analysis, data extraction/delivery, source/target transformation/mappings and reporting
- Experience working with both business and technical teams, coordinating solution design, development/configuration, and deployment across multi-dimensional teams
- Experience in business process analysis, data modeling and ability to proactively identify, manage, and correct data quality issues
- Analytical mindset and data driven competencies are a must with the ability to dig under the hood and leverage usage and adoption data points to drive value and change
- Hands-on experience with databases and using SQL tools like SQL developer, SQLplus, Toad for data query, SOQL, analysis and validating test results
- Ability to connect business requirements to functional application capabilities quickly and assess the appropriate relevance of incorporating different product technologies to business problems; ability to learn new applications and technologies
- Proven ability to coordinate a diverse set of business users to develop cohesive and streamlined requirements, documentation and user acceptance criteria.
- Excellent spoken and written communications as well as receptive listening skills, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent team player able to work with in a global operating model, including virtual and distributed cross-functional teams, with the flexibility to work across different time zones
- Ability to support team members and improve work processes
- Experience with leading technologies and platforms, such as Salesforce, Einstein Analytics, Tableau, AWS/GCP, Oracle, Snowflake and other Cloud Platforms/Systems
- Technical experience in programming and/or system/application administration
- Concepts & fundamentals of Data Warehousing knowledge
- Salesforce Admin Certification
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.