To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Salesforce.org is a dedicated team within Salesforce focused on bringing the world's best technology solutions to tens of thousands of nonprofit and education organizations around the world. The Salesforce.org Enablement Team provides world-class employee training programs, resources, and tools to empower our distribution team to deliver amazing customer experiences throughout their entire career.
As part of the Enablement team at Salesforce.org, the Sr. Operations Analyst
will be responsible for the operational excellence of our various enablement programs, measuring our impact on business outcomes and providing operational support to our learning delivery teams. This role will manage our enablement analytics programs, overseeing the design, development, delivery, and maintenance of our Tableau dashboards. As a program owner, you will be responsible for managing multiple simultaneous projects, consulting with stakeholders, documenting and communicating your progress, and ultimately delivering highly visible analysis to our sales leaders and executive leadership team. We’re looking for a team player — someone who will support the team with both the large, highly visible data asks alongside the recurring data clean-up and list pulls needed for each Enablement program. They will support the team with special projects, enablement campaigns, and events.
This role will maintain in-depth knowledge of visualization tools and new features as they become available. They will need to pull data from multiple systems to produce needed analyses with little direct guidance and amidst ambiguity. They will come up with creative new insights. They will collaborate closely with key stakeholders and build engaging dashboards founded on data storytelling and user-centric design for Enablement and our Global Distribution teams. Further, they will be responsible for evangelizing these dashboards by creating and delivering on compelling change plans.
Our team offers a fun, fast-paced environment that embodies an entrepreneurial spirit and a learner’s mindset, encouraging new and innovative ideas to better our programs.
- Full-cycle management of enablement analytics projects including scoping, discovery, design, delivery, QA, maintenance, documentation, and change management.
- Perform end-to-end analysis and reporting for core enablement metrics, working to improve executive and frontline visibility.
- Compile analytics into visualizations that empower our teams to make educated, data-driven decisions.
- Conduct user interviews and requirements gathering sessions in order to design, build and maintain dashboards in Tableau.
- Design and manage the Enablement Scorecard, our bi-monthly report to executive leadership; collaborate with the team to identify business insights from the data and create action plans and executive summaries.
- Develop validation processes to ensure data accuracy across various dashboards.
- Develop and provide training on new and existing dashboards to key stakeholders. Evangelize new dashboards to global distribution team.
- Resolve various issues and bug fixes as part of the validation process and maintain the new feature request roadmap.
- Partner with other departments including Business Technology to escalate and resolve data, technology, and access issues.
- Provide recommendations for reporting improvements and build proof-of-concept processes utilizing best practices for Salesforce and data management.
- Document processes, best practices, and requirements of various use cases in a way that can be understood by technical and business stakeholders.
- Provide production and operational support for Mastery programs, inclusive of streamlining reports and running live webinars. Oversee operations for our biggest enablement programs.
- Provide ad hoc administrative, operational, and analytical support as needed.
- Educational degree and/or 3-5 years of applicable work experience
- Bachelor's Degree required in Business, Information Systems, Marketing, or similar. Will also consider other degrees with at least 3-4 years professional experience from highly analytical and data-intensive roles
- 2+ years of experience with Tableau preferred but not required
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce platform preferred but not required
- An understanding of Sales Enablement and the sales environment preferred
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets and in working with large datasets
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to details
- Passion for visualization, reporting, and documentation
- Strong research and problem-solving abilities are required
- Team player/team first mindset, comfortable working with cross functional stakeholders
- Communicates in a clear, concise, and timely manner and operates effectively as a team player
- Must be comfortable with changing requirements and priorities
- Resourceful with a strong work ethic and are willing to go the extra mile to get work done. Must be results-oriented and able to move forward without complete information
- High level of confidence and comfort in working autonomously without constant supervision (self-starter, strong initiative, fast learner)
- Tableau Certification a plus
- Consulting experience a plus
- Must have excellent verbal communications skills and documentation skills to maintain work flows and dashboard functionality
- Demonstrates the Salesforce values of Trust, Growth, Innovation and Equality
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.