To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Executive Assistants Group
This position will be responsible for Flawless execution of administrative activities for several directors, to provide a strong, strategic partnership with the executive to improve day to day efficiency. Moreover:Core Responsibilities:
- Manage day to day schedules in such a way that the executive is able to complete their obligations in an organized, efficient way.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off- site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Take into consideration calendar priorities based on customer meetings, release cycles, fiscal calendars current projects, team needs and Dreamforce.
- Travel booking and approvals.
- Book appropriate domestic and international travel within SFDC travel policy taking into account travel Visas, costs and proper documentation.
- Submit accurate expense reports in a timely manner adhering to SFDC policy.
- Event management:
- Organization of quarterly meetings, volunteering events, off-sites, etc.
Desired Required Skills/Experience
- Assist with food orders, luncheon planning, etc
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations; Microsoft and Google applications when needed.
- Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools e.g., GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, Google Hangouts and conference calls.
- Increased knowledge of all internal policies and systems
- Participate in planning and other business related meetings as requested.
- Other administrative duties as requested.
Ideal additional skills:
- Project management of intermediate complexity.
- Use initiative and judgment within established guidelines.
- Effectively interface with employees from other groups within Salesforce and senior executives inside and outside the company, and understands key players within all orgs.
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong teamwork skills, and a strong ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively across a range of personalities.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges.
- Very strong technical competency, specifically with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail, and Gcal.
- Strong oral and written communication. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and external partners.
- Aware of the global DNA of our company.
- Handles confidential material with the utmost discretion.
- Insure communications are clear, thorough, and specific, with attention to follow-through.
- Key personality traits: high energy, smart, flexible, trustworthy, resourceful, timely, polite, easy-going, sense of humor, independent, decision maker, accurate, high figure it out factor, grace and poise.
Benefits & Perks:
- Internal Salesforce experience or Previous technology industry a plus
- Experience working with/in large admin teams.
- Competitive compensation
- OSDE 410 for the family group
- Wellness and Education Reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
- Childcare subsidies
- And more!
- If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.