To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
The Senior Director, Regional Services Leader is responsible for providing strategic leadership, ensuring overall customer satisfaction, managing a team of services professionals, and ensuring overall quality across a portfolio of professional services clients. They proactively seek and create opportunities to interact with clients to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction. They are also responsible for overall client stratification, account growth, and leadership of the cross-functional services teams to develop approaches and targets that meet business and client goals.
Senior Director, Regional Services Leaders nurture contacts with key client executives and maintain strong post-engagement relationships, introducing new opportunities to meet client needs. They execute sales strategy in conjunction with other account leaders, and build close relationships with enterprise sales leadership. They manage account profitability by developing and negotiating statements of work, ensuring work is delivered on budget and invoicing clients according to the proper terms. They consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback.
Senior Director, Regional Services Leaders partner with Communities, Enablement, and Employee Success to lead people management initiatives, and work across several business areas - including Project Delivery, Delivery Leads, Regional Operations Managers, Product, and Practice teams - to ensure Services success. They are strong mentors who lead by example and embody the Salesforce values.Responsibilities:
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Help clients and employees consistently meet/exceed goals and metrics
- Deliver high client satisfaction (CSAT)
- Positively impact client renewals (when applicable)
- Generate positive feedback from internal teams and leadership
- Show continued professional growth and development
- BA/BS degree or foreign equivalent; MBA preferred
- 14+ years of relevant experience, including experience in a matrixed environment in positions of increasing responsibility. “Big 5” experience preferred
- Several years experience building and leading large delivery teams
- Extensive knowledge of product planning and execution for long-term, multi-million dollar engagements with multiple tracks and teams
- Proven track record managing multi-million-dollar (+10M) book of business with satisfied clients
- Firm understanding of project management processes/methodologies (e.g., waterfall, agile, hybrid)
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships across multiple functions/levels; adept at mediating conflict and fostering healthy dialogue
- Understands cloud-based technologies; translates customer/business requirements into business solutions (and successfully positions with customers)
- Ability to travel; up to 50%
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning; approaches each interaction with open mind; great listener and hands-on
- LEADERSHIP: Self-aware and strategic thinker; proficient at building strong relationships and managing personnel
- COMMUNICATOR: Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains areas of expertise clearly and confidently to others; influences and engages C-Level with authority and confidence
- STORYTELLER: Confidently and effectively facilitates and presents; ably defends point-of-view; keeps audiences engaged and delivers a clear and memorable message
- TEAM PLAYER: Proficient at collaboration and working with members of a multi-functional team
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture; a team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
- TRUST: Trusts the company’s core values; shows integrity, transparency, and reliability
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.