To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Finance and Operations
The Global Security & Safety (GS&S) team at Salesforce.com delivers the best place to work from anywhere, safely. Our evolving safety, security, and resiliency programs are equitable, agile, and versatile to support the company’s growth and operating model and to protect our people and brand. Trust is our highest priority. Nothing is more important than the safety, security, and peace of mind of our employees, customers, partners and guests.
We are seeking an experienced leader to instrument an information service by identifying and gathering the relevant signals to build our confidence that our platform is not being misappropriated or abused. This active intelligence function serves as in-house expertise to provide a cross-product and global view of emerging threats that could compromise the ethical use of our platform. This position provides ongoing and rigorous updates to key threats and directly supports the operationalization of this information in the development of automated tools to screen and monitor platform activities and inform product use enforcement actions. This role maintains channels of risk information across the globe to support Salesforce’s international expansion, including regional experts, intelligence resources, and relevant nonprofit and government entities. This team member will join the GS&S leadership team and serve as a strategic and critical thinker for our team.Key responsibilities include
Required Skills & Experience
- Develop and run the active intelligence desk to stay abreast of key threats that could manifest in product abuse.
- Track, analyze, and syn thesize threat trends on and across our platforms; map real-world events to possible product-based threats, including, but not limited to violent extremism, civil unrest, and geopolitical conflicts.
- Inform company monitoring and enforcement tools, policy, and public relations and provide recommendations for the development of automated tooling to mitigate risks and threats to the company, including the maintenance of screening lists, leveraging the use of AI and technology applications and mass communication tools.
- Create and brief executives as needed on key news, trends and content.
- Develop and manage relationships with regional/language experts to support screening and monitoring in markets outside of the United States in addition to private intelligence sources and law enforcement to support work objectives.
- 10+ years progressive experience and expertise in this field.
- Strong critical thinking with analytical capability to influence across the enterprise level.
- An executive presence with outstanding communication skills including written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to create executive communications briefs and presentations using G-Suite Applications.
- A proven track record of working collaboratively within Salesforce and the public sector with subject matter experts on cross-functional teams, balancing disparate priorities, and rapid problem solving in high-stress situations
- Effective at building trust through relationships and the ability to deal directly with every level of Company management
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 20% as required.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.