To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Finance and Operations
As the M&A Finance Senior Analyst, you will be a critical member of the Salesforce M&A Finance Integration team. You will be responsible for guiding our acquired companies on the journey of financial and operational integration, acting as a trusted partner and advocate throughout the M&A integration life cycle, with a focus on maximizing value to accelerate growth for Salesforce.
You will be responsible for the optimization of interim-state processes, policy and systems while influencing alignment with and integration into our core business.
You will be expected to accelerate integration timing without being disruptive to the acquired company’s performance, providing change management and milestone execution plans to the acquired company, serving diverse internal stakeholders and facilitating optimal performance of the acquired company.
You will define and execute the program management of the finance integration tracks for each acquisition including but not limited to finance employee org design and on-boarding; and process and system integration milestone deliverables across procure-to-pay, quote-to-cash, employee harmonization and forecast-to-report.
You will continuously standardize and refine the M&A finance integration playbooks, monthly reporting packages, and cross-functional communications with a lens towards solutions frameworks and first principles guidance.
You will be an advisor to a virtual team of >100+ dedicated functional M&A leads across multiple regions and multiple projects and work closely with the broader Salesforce cross functional management team.
- 2+ years of Accounting or other experience in an operational finance role. Experience in the high tech industry (software preferred) and/or >$1B revenue scale company. M&A integration experience preferred.
- CPA or international equivalent preferred
- Financial operations management experience and sound understanding of financial processes and accounting is required
- Strong financial acumen specifically toward software/SaaS business metrics including an understanding of go-to-market and various expense processes and systems
- Demonstrated cross-functional teaming, influence, alignment and execution in a fast-paced matrixed global organization through collaboration and effective close working relationships
- Exceptionally strong communicator who is equally adept at communications strategy and execution, with the ability to independently craft a full range of clear, high-impact communications with both company executives and immediate stakeholders.
- Proven ability to think strategically about acquisition objectives and map the strategy into detailed project plans for integration execution. SmartSheet experience a plus
- Self-starter who can effectively plan, design and program manage multiple complex cross-functional projects and thrive in ambiguous environments. *LI-Y
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.