To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
The role of an Adoption Coach is crucial to the success of nonprofit customers beginning their journey with Salesforce.org. The Adoption Coach will target and engage in high value activities to accelerate time to value and ensure nonprofits find success on the platform. They will act as a conduit for self serve, one-to-many and individual engagements to help customers find the right resource at the right time.
A successful Adoption Coach brings their passion for making nonprofits successful with a organized, innovative, and collaborative approach. They bring a combination of their own expertise with the full power of Salesforce.org and the larger ecosystem to find the right path and clear entry obstacles for our customers. They are able to match the right resources with an organization based on the objectives, impact goals and current infrastructure. The Adoption Coach is a team player who wants to learn, and enjoys contributing to a highly skilled dynamic team.
As an Adoption Coach, you are ultimately responsible for the early lifecycle of our nonprofit customers. Through your partnership, customers will derive maximum value from their choice of platform, leading to project success, retention, and growth. Few roles provide such a direct impact on the growth and success of our nonprofit ecosystem.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Use survey responses to identify optimal pathways for new nonprofit customers
- Based on an organizations objectives, goals and technology, identify and recommend the right mix of resources to help nonprofits adopt the platform
- Provide tailored on-boarding guidance for customers during the first 100 days
- Proactive monitoring and triggered customer engagements
- Provides increased support and engagement during implementation to accelerate time to value
- Identify features, products and apps that solve common problems with a simplified platform experience
- One to many enablement sessions
- One to one customer sessions
- 3+ years relevant work experience including nonprofit industry expertise
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience and evangelize key concepts and best practices.
- A passion for continued education in new technologies and functionality, as well as being involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Ability to collaborate with teams of all shapes and sizes while also being able to work independently as a self starter
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to lead fast-paced customer engagements and effectively tailor messaging based on the audience and subject matter
- Solution-focussed problem solving
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.