To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Sales Strategy Trainee
May / June 2021
What if you were empowered to help solve the most complex problems Nonprofits and Higher Education institutions face today? What if you had the best suite of marketing products available to help achieve that goal? What if you could work for a social enterprise that believes top line growth is central to giving back to the community? Welcome to your #dreamjob.
Salesforce.org leverages Salesforce’s technology, people and resources to improve communities around the world. Through our 1-1-1 integrated model of corporate philanthropy, Salesforce.org has provided more than 45,000 Nonprofits and Higher Education institutions with affordable best-in-class technology solutions, more than 1 million hours of volunteer service to the community and donated more than $100M+ in community grants to the social sector.
About the position:
This Sales Strategy role is a hybrid of traditional jobs in sales analytics and operations – market analysis, sales optimization and business operational support. This is a high performance team chartered with assisting the EMEA senior sales leadership in driving the business forward. This involves providing a mix of robust data analysis combined with practical tools to manage future sales business.
The individual in this role will be directly influencing continued growth and success of Salesforce.org by supporting our EMEA Sales Strategy group. Projects range from the strategic to the operational: KPI development, Go-to-market planning and revenue forecasting, Salesforce app administration, data quality projects, sales pipeline analysis. Deliverables include robust analytic models, custom performance analysis, scalable reporting infrastructure, and the packaging of data into queryable data sets. The candidate will interact with various areas of the organization and have exposure to senior leadership.
The successful candidate will have a relentless curiosity, and possess a passion for creating innovative analysis and the flexibility to identify and execute on opportunities. Ideally, this person will have some experience and deep interest in areas such as Sales Operations, Strategy or Data Analysis and will feel comfortable accessing data across diverse platforms. An ideal candidate will also be comfortable working with technical and non-technical stakeholders, must be a team player, able to manage multiple priorities and deal with ambiguity.
- Design and maintain key performance dashboards through automation
- Lead and maintain the data integrity of the sales coverage model
- Lead ongoing analysis of business performance.
- Support Salesforce CRM data enrichment, deduplication and reconciliations activities
- Assist in developing ad-hoc data analysis to present to Global Sales Strategy group
- Support Salesforce process enhancements, modifications and best practices development
- Work cross-functionally to improve data quality through governance processes
- Be a leader in creating a data driven culture of decision making with stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree required, either with a 2020 or 2021 Graduation date
- Comfortable with Excel and Powerpoint to a high level and able to demonstrate logical reasoning and creative problem solving. Previous experience with Tableau and SQL preferred but not necessary
- Basic understanding and experience applying statistical modeling to business problems
- Exceptional problem solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions, and craft high quality project plans
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, start-up paced environment
- Ability to travel as needed
- If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.