To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Employee Success Group
We are looking for an intellectually curious, self-motivated Analyst to join our Recruiting Research team. Research is the foundation of Recruiting Insights, Market Research, and Talent Pool Analysis, and your responsibilities will be to help solve complex talent problems. By handling these challenging problems, you will help influence Salesforce's future growth strategy worldwide.
You are a curious person by nature and you thrive working with international teams. You are fascinated by technology and are excited to help Salesforce make data-driven recruiting decisions. You pride yourself on being organized and often find yourself driving plans, projects, and life in general, forward.
- Design and implement effective, results-driven research strategies and practices for recruiting research, talent mapping, and market intelligence.
- Clean, organize and synthesize large data sets and determine actions and insights based on findings.
- Develop consultative business partnerships with Recruiting Leadership, and Business Leaders to address challenges and influence business decisions.
- Identify new addressable markets, recruiting tools, and opportunities for finding top talent.
- Proactively identify new opportunities to influence the business.
- Handle large amounts of sensitive and confidential data with discretion and care.
- Ability to create and maintain complex dashboard visualizations on Tableau.
- Completion of Tableau certification courses (Designer, Consumer)
- Expertise using Microsoft Excel and Google Apps.
- Experience leading multiple projects at a time, from conception to completion.
- Ability to synthesize information into concise, digestible content and break down, analyze, explain, and solve complex problems.
- Ability to shift direction quickly when priorities change to ensure the team successfully delivers on all deadlines flawlessly in a rapidly changing environment.
- 3+ years of passive sourcing or qualitative research experience.
- Extensive Boolean knowledge with the ability to craft accurate Boolean strings and assess search strings with a critical eye.
- Ability to think globally, strategically, and objectively while effectively translating data into actionable insights and strategies.
- Advanced experience with SQL, Excel, Google Refine, and development experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, etc.)
- Experience using external recruiting tools such as LinkedIn Talent Insights, and EMSI
- Enthusiastic and forward-thinking attitude with the desire to improve the imperfect and come up with innovative solutions to business challenges.
- Previous recruiting market/talent intelligence or talent mapping experience
- Consulting skills with the demonstrated ability to successfully influence clients at all levels.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and proactive with initiative.
- Advanced experience with people systems (Workday, Greenhouse, Lever, etc.)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.