To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
At Salesforce, our recruiting team is strategically organized to set ourselves apart in a competitive, fast-paced, candidate market. We’ve optimized our recruitment process and mastered the candidate interview experience in order to efficiently hire top talent that will drive our company’s growth and Ohana culture. We are actively seeking candidates that will own and innovate our processes while developing strong interpersonal relations with our candidates and clients.
As the Recruiting Coordinator, you will work closely with both recruiters and interviewers to provide a reputable high-touch candidate experience. You will be an expert at finding solutions that accommodate the diverse hiring needs and responsible for driving accuracy and efficiency. This is a high-impact, high-potential role with incredible exposure to all aspects of the business. Join us!
What you’ll achieve:
- Take the lead on all scheduling logistics for your talent team’s needs including the coordination of phone, virtual and onsite interviews
- Master our applicant tracking system, scheduling tools and organizational products including Workday, Quip and Google Suite
- Build strong partnerships with recruiters, the business they support and their candidates to drive an efficient process for providing the best candidate experience
- Develop an understanding of recruiting compliance regulations by passing audits, drafting offer letters and initiating background investigations
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Identify challenges and implement change to improve our workflow and manage partnership expectations
- Track and analyze data to deliver to stakeholders and reduce interview rescheduling
- Gain a strong understanding of the Salesforce recruiting function through exposure to our Global Talent and Hiring teams
- Pitch, lead and support team projects, often working interdepartmentally
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a high-demand environment while demonstrating professionalism and good judgment
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills (Please add "#SALESFORCEOHANA" to the top right corner of your resume)
- Fantastic interpersonal communication skills and experience interfacing with all levels of an organization
- Passion for teamwork and positively contributing to the success and reputation of Salesforce
About Salesforce.com :
- Completed bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in a customer/client facing industry
- Experience in an operational or administrative support role
- Strong track record of growth and achievement
- Fluent in English
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world.
- If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.