To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Products and Technology
RCG&C Solutions Program Manager (Strat New Logo focus)
Job Description Solutions Program Manager
The Retail, Consumer Goods & Commerce Solutions Program manager will join the RCG&C Solutions team leading the planning and execution of programs aimed at driving growth & optimizing the programs that span across the Sales and Solutions organization, reporting directly to the RCG&C PMO leader.
The role requires an exceptional leader and organizer, one who knows how to lead from principle and respect-based influence; one who brings a mix of experience, industry understanding and judgment. This is a high-visibility role with direct interaction and partnership with various leaders within the Solutions group, the Sales group, and leaders from our extended ecosystem.
In this role, you will lead programs aimed at driving operational efficiency, growth and scale for the AMER RCGC organization with a focus on the Strategic New Logo & Big Bet programs.
You must be able to:
- Plan, launch and execute the RCG&C Strategic New Logo set of programs. This will require partnering with Sales, Solutions, Strategy, Marketing, Industry, Programs, Product and Enablement to maintain a portfolio of accounts in pursuit of net new ACV.
- Owns the optimization, execution and maintenance of the RCG&C Strategic New Logo Programs.
- Account engagement to execute SWAT analysis to determine appropriate tactics & recommend approaches
- Develop & refine program offerings & tactics in collaboration with OU Sales Programs, Sales Leadership & wide variety of other OU stakeholders
- Conducts monthly cadence meetings w/ Sales and Solutions leadership around Strategic New Logo programs
- Responsible for collaboratively defining success measures and reporting frameworks for business reporting
- Move fluidly from big picture to details in order to deliver complex cross-functional projects, often with tight deadlines. Multi-tasking and quickly pivoting between initiatives will be critical.
- Be a strategic thinker, intuitive, focused, driven, organized, insightful and productive
- Strong ability to influence and work cross-functionally.
- Break through communication issues and effectively develop relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Industry Experience would be ideal including 5-10+ years of Retail and/or CG industry expertise
- Build trust across the RCG&C and motivate people across a broad variety of job functions through your relationships. You are not afraid to be direct, but you strive to act with empathy and integrity.
- Orchestrate the efforts of cross-functional teams to execute on programs, projects, awareness campaigns and events to ensure all stakeholder alignment
- Understand complex concepts, resolve problems and present appropriate business solutions and recommendations; ability to make reasoned, independent decisions objectively. You are analytical and truth seeking.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, meetings, and presentations. Track milestones and tasks with assigned teams. Identify and remove impediments that block the team’s ability to meet project objectives
- Identify, develop, and roll-out new processes when appropriate, develop new tools to automate or streamline processes
- Results Oriented – able to define goals and metrics, develop actionable plans, and manage work to achieve desired outcomes. Has a sense of urgency and fosters the same in others. Demonstrated ability to scale and improve business processes.
- Change Oriented – works effectively in the face of ambiguity, shifting priorities, and rapid change. Maintains a positive outlook in difficult situations.
- Problem Solving – able to assess situations and make decisions in a systematic and decisive manner. Effectively uses data as a tool for decisions, innovates and challenges the status quo.
- Communications – able to articulate ideas clearly and succinctly in a variety of settings and styles. Build trusting relationships, credibility, and use strong communication and influence skills to partner effectively with stakeholders to improve decision-making and business outcomes.
- Teamwork – acts as a catalyst for formulating a team-oriented environment to achieve common goals. Has ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with team members in remote locations.
- 3+ years Leadership experience (required)
- Finance or operational experience (desired). Analytics background is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of common PM tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Google docs)
- Ability to use Org62 and Einstein Analytics Reporting platform
- Bachelor's Degree (required). Project Management certifications are a plus
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.