To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Finance and Operations
The Global Incentive Compensation Systems Team is responsible for developing, maintaining, testing, and administering systems used for compensating the Salesforce sales organization, as well as tools used by our internal teams to perform their job functions.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will test code changes in Xactly Incent, ETL processes, and internal compensation tools against business requirements. You will leverage your strong technical skills and functional expertise to identify and resolve bugs, prevent issues in Production, and maintain code quality as the Systems team expands its scope of automation. QA Engineers work closely with Developers to ensure that all functionality is working as designed and commissions are calculated accurately, and we partner with cross-functional teams including Compensation Operations to support UAT.Essential Functions:
- Perform QA testing for code changes in Xactly Incent, Xactly Connect, and internal compensation tools
- Prepare test scripts, set up test data, and execute test cases
- Identify, report, and track bugs through resolution
- Capture and document test results, ensuring compliance with Finance and IT audits
- Execute regression testing and smoke testing
- Coordinate with developers and product owners to understand and validate business requirements
- Work cross-functionally with Compensation Operations team to support UAT and provide expertise
Education & Experience:
- Strong testing skills. Ability to create test scripts, set up test data, execute test cases, and document results
- Experience using Xactly or other sales compensation systems
- Experience working with IT development staff on complex projects
- Familiarity with Agile (Scrum) framework and regression testing is preferred
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- A minimum of 4 years of testing experience is required. 5 to 7 years of experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent industry experience
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.