To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are inspired by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world.
Additional Skills, Abilities and Considerations:
- 4+ years Strong Programming language proficiency (Java/NodeJS/Python/Go/Ruby).
- 2+ years of using Agile, Lean, and DevOps application development experience.
- 2+ years of RESTful API development.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning Web Components, Platform, Visualforce and APEX.
- Experience in JS Frontend interfaces such as VueJS and AngularJS
- Proven knowledge of repositories and the use of CI/CD pipelines
- Take ownership of issues through to resolution - including troubleshooting, internal communication and providing meaningful feedback on a regular basis
- Assist with troubleshooting integrations involving third-party APIs and implementation of other products across the company.
- Liaise and work closely with the internal teams on escalated technical issues and product roadmap changes/new features.
- Provide feature explanation and implementation best practices.
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the developer community.
- Drive innovation by assessing, piloting, building DevOps/Cloud tooling and services to improve overall developer experience and productivity.
- A desire to constantly grow, be challenged and learn new technologies is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative, innovative thinking and willingness to propose new solutions and ideas, even when there may be oppositions
- Strong understanding of ownership and what it means to take full ownership of designated responsibilities
- Ability and willingness to collaborate with a team and work independently
- Analytical and proven troubleshooting methodologies to resolve complex system problems
- Desire for work/life balance and fun in the workplace
- If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.