To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
As a Customer Success Guide you are passionate about helping customers adopt Salesforce Commerce Cloud products and realize their full potential and business value. You will engage with Salesforce customers across multiple commerce verticals delivering success programs and offering expert guidance. You will partner with other Salesforce teams, Portfolio Leaders, Success Managers and Sales to understand the accounts and how best to help your customers. Success Guides play a crucial role in providing the right recommendations at the right time in the customer lifecycle, enabling customers to achieve real business value.
You really enjoy presenting and engaging an audience virtually. You are naturally curious about technology with a flair for understanding customers’ pain points and business challenges. Using your expert knowledge and communication skills you deliver value based outcomes for our customers. Your best day at work is when you have really helped someone now love Salesforce as much as you do!
You will be serving as a trusted advisor with hands-on digital commerce expertise to support customers from the retail segment. This role actively participates in the internal community to share customer success stories and best practice expertise related to digital commerce. This is an incredible opportunity to become part of a leading team of experts to drive growth and expertise across the most innovative company in the world, and help define the vision and usage for the next generation of Cloud solutions.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Help mitigate attrition, increase customer adoption and engagement, and improve overall business value.
- Facilitate high impact workshops targeted at the business users in retail organisations (E-commerce Managers, Merchandisers, Online Marketers, etc.) to drive stronger feature adoption and best practices.
- Deliver prescriptive advice and best practices to customers via 1:1 engagements and community programs (e.g. webinars, events, forums) .
- Inspire customer stakeholders to deploy our recommendations and track long-term business outcomes.
- Participate in the design, development and pilot delivery of Success Programmes.
- Share customer stories and use cases, showcasing the value and impact of Success Engagements.
- Partner closely with internal cross-functional team members to help understand the account and research solutions to solve customers business needs and challenges.
- Help our customers to connect with and learn from their peers by encouraging participation in our community events and forums to foster further collaboration.
- Identify and proactively manage risk areas and provide recommendations and next steps.
- Address problems and negotiate solutions with customers while maintaining manageable customer expectations.
- Advocate for continuous product innovation based on interactions with customer implementations.
- Maintain a high quality and timeliness of delivery, especially in support of Account teams.
Desired Qualifications & Skills
- Relevant experience in professional services within the digital commerce, or retail industry, or business role experience in retail organisation.
- Good understanding and experience of Commerce Cloud (or other commerce platform) fundamentals and how it should be leveraged to solve business challenges.
- Hands-on understanding of industry best practices.
- Deep understanding of digital commerce mechanics such as typical tasks, workflows and KPI.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to lead workshops and effectively tailor messaging based on the audience and subject matter.
- Diplomacy and professionalism when engaging with customers.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal with an ability to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience and evangelize key concepts and best practices.
- Ability to handle objections and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate with teams of all shapes and sizes while also being able to work independently as a self-starter on an as-needed basis.
- Ability to operate and interact with customers in a remote / virtual environment.
- Comfortable managing an unpredictable workload and setting expectations with customers/stakeholders.
- Familiarity with systems integrations such as CRM, Content Management, Order Management, POS/Commerce or Data Warehouse.
- Familiarity with interactions between the Cloud offerings (i.e. Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud).
- Proficiency working in team/matrix organizations.
- Consulting experience.
- Deep understanding of the Commerce Cloud capabilities.
- Additional languages such as German, French, Italian or Spanish are beneficial.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.