To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Alliances & Channels
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
We are looking for a highly motivated leader and team player to join the Partner Scale team to bring our sales, marketing and customer success engagements with partners at an all-new level. This role requires a balance of strategy, program development, sales and marketing management experience.
You are recognized for consistently doing meaningful, transformative work, developing strategies, operationalizing and repeating them at scale in the field. You have great analytical, problem-solving, relationship development, and execution skills. You are motivated by finding ways to innovate and enhance the capabilities of our partners to market, and sell Salesforce products in existing and new accounts across different segments and markets. You will demonstrate your impact by leading programmatic sales, marketing and customer success initiatives with our partners across Clouds, verticals, markets and segments.
You must be a highly motivated team player with expertise working in a fast-paced and cross-functional manner. You have a proven track record on delivering results, from program development to its execution in the field. You demonstrate strong business acumen, have outstanding communication skills and are able to effectively build relationships with Consulting and ISV partners, Sales teams and many internal stakeholders at Salesforce. This individual will hold accountability for achieving and exceeding the performance targets jointly established with partners in the assigned territory.
- Identify areas for sales and partners to go to market in a programmatic and repeatable fashion, whether by bringing solutions to market, replicating successes across one territory, or by innovating with new ways to go to market
- Play to our partners’ strengths by leveraging and amplifying their offerings and messaging to build joint-sales pipeline.
- Drive the creation of partner sales plays for specific cloud or solutions to bring to market with Sales
- Develop and execute plans to develop our internal and partner ecosystem capabilities to accelerate revenue growth and ensure customer success
- Create and lead programs with Salesforce partners to generate new business in existing accounts and in new markets, as well as ensuring our partners assist in delivering successful projects.
- Ability to liaise with and motivate individuals at all levels of partner relationships
- Co-develop bill of materials with partners that deepens their engagement and enablement to drive pipeline with our sales and marketing teams
- Strong track record of exceeding objectives.
- You can think big and you’re creative. You are a problem-solver and you can figure out how to get there. You can think of ways to do things bigger, faster and better.
- Solid business acumen with a focus on SMB segment (Small Medium Business). Strategic thinker who is able to blend consulting and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives.
- Strong organizational ability, experience in planning, and managing a systematic approach to demand generation through partners
- Demonstrated ability to drive revenue through pipeline, sales and marketing initiatives with Consulting and ISV partners.
- You embrace change. Everyday. You can pivot and re-align when needed.
- Great understanding of SaaS business and Partner Ecosystem. Good knowledge of Salesforce’s technology and clouds.
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills
- Comfortable working with multiple internal teams, from individual contributors to senior sales executives, as well as building/maintaining relationships with partners, etc.
- Broad-based business and technology expertise with 5-7+ years in either alliance management, program role or business development, sales readiness, marketing, or sales, in a high tech environment. Combination of these an advantage.
- Proven track record in driving demand generation/campaigns / enablement programs through and with the senior field sales organization.
- Healthcare Life Sciences or Financial Services industry experience is an advantage
- Proactive, creative, and innovative thinker. Must be able to generate consistently new ideas for driving and supporting divisional priorities through/with Sales Programs and partners.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and garner support from multiple stakeholders
- Analytical. Data-driven decision maker.
- You design initiatives with scale and repeatability in mind
- Excellent understanding of growing and sustaining businesses in a highly competitive and changing marketplace
- You are capable of wearing the hat of a program manager, business analyst, business development manager at any given time.
- Ability to orchestrate successful joint sales and marketing programs across partner and internal sales teams
- Experience working with Sales, Marketing and Program teams.
- Highly motivated and independent contributor.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business.
- Salesforce Clouds or Trailhead certifications/badges (value-add)
- Business process improvement experience (value-add)
- Willing and able to travel (when permitted)
If you’re motivated by leading initiatives to take our partner business to the next level, developing our own internal, sales and partner capabilities to drive revenue and customer success with our partners - then the job is for you.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.