To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Alliances & Channels
Partner Sales Manager/Director - RCG (Retail / CPG)
MuleSoft's unique position helps Global and Regional Systems Integrators deliver on their clients’ digital transformation, cloud migration, mobile, big data, and IOT initiatives, and we are looking for a superstar Alliances Partner Sales Manager – with significant experience generating new enterprise business through alliances and channels partners and growing the partner ecosystem.
As an Alliances Partner Sales Manager, you will be responsible for owning, developing and expanding your territory via MuleSoft partners across your vertical working in close alignment with sales and other cross-functional team members. The ideal candidate will have significant experience generating new enterprise business with and through System Integrators and partners, growing delivery practices, developing solutions and go to market plans and evangelizing technology into your territory.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Develop business territory plans with our partner ecosystem and deliver against joint targets within your territory
- Have material impact on new and incremental business development and ACV sales aligned closely with the field sales organization
- Work closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders to leverage existing sales enablement, global partner enablement, services and customer success on messaging, methodology and MuleSoft best practices
- Operational tasks to maintain a high level of business impact for Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), Pipeline Generation and Deal Progression
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop strategies and initiatives to drive adoption of our Anypoint platform and continued expansion at our customers
- Frequently communicate with stakeholders, providing key leaders with success metrics
- Produce results independently as well as collaboratively depending on the project.
- 3-5 years experience in enterprise sales, channels sales, partner management preferred
- A passion for sales and working with SI partners
- Highly effective at working with both SI and VAR partners
- Exceptional track record of leveraging a partner eco-system to build and close deals in a territory by working across all levels of the organization, from developer to the executive ranks
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Understand and do what it takes to execute in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Demonstrable history of closing significant software licensing deals, at or above $250K ASP and annual quota achievement of $10M+
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.