To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Alliances & Channels
The Partner Experience team is an internal consulting team tasked with some of the most important and high profile projects around Salesforce’s partner ecosystem. We work across the partner ecosystem on complex problems that frequently involve partners, customers and sales teams as well. We work with programs, operations, marketing and strategy to assess the root causes of problems and durable solutions that measurably improve the health of our ecosystem. We get into the nitty gritty of data and process, but we are equally comfortable synthesizing insights and proposals to senior executives at a global level. We build processes and programs at a global level and frequently work to gain consensus with key stakeholders in Europe, Asia and Latin America. Given this diverse workload, we look for resourceful and multi-faceted team members that are as comfortable with data analysis as they are with design critiques. Team member backgrounds include top-tier strategic consulting, corporate strategy, strong operational experience, and deep knowledge of the enterprise IT partner ecosystem (SIs, ISVs, VARs, BPOs, etc.)
The Partner Experience Sr. Analyst will work alongside a broader Partner Experience team to scope and deliver cross-functional transformation initiatives for the the Industries & Partners ecosystem (SIs, ISVs, resellers). Examples of projects you will work on range from the very strategic to the very operational: primary quantitative and qualitative research, data analysis, process improvement, program design, project management, and regular business performance reviews. You will interact with all areas of the Industries & Partners organization with regular exposure to senior executives, as well as working closely with business partners in the Consulting and AppExchange program. You should be prepared to work with global business partners from distinct cultures with different market dynamics.
The successful candidate will possess superior analytical and strategic thinking capabilities, a strong work ethic, ability to learn fast and handle ambiguity, and be highly collaborative. Demonstrated experience in project management, data analysis, process engineering, program design and/or design thinking. We consider candidates from other business, design or engineering backgrounds that can demonstrate solid analytical and business capabilities.
This is a team that provides excellent opportunities for advancement and learning for top performers.
Required Skills / Experience
Preferred Skills / Experience
- 2+ years industry experience in enterprise software or partner management, program management, or design and digital transformation
- Ability to autonomously own tasks and work streams on a high profile project involving executive-level stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Quantitative analysis and experience analyzing and extracting insights from large data sets
- Proficiency in developing professional presentations using Google Slides, Power Point or other presentation tools
- Commitment to innovation and beginner’s mind approach to recognizing and solving challenges
- Ability to work constructively with a wide group of stakeholders beyond immediate team
- Intellectual flexibility and curiosity to understand from the big picture to the operational detail of execution
- Excellent executive-level verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working constructively with key stakeholders without direct reporting authority
- Familiarity with hypothesis-driven analysis
- Experience defining, documenting, managing, and improving processes
- Exposure to enterprise sales dynamics and/or ecosystems
- Familiarity with the Salesforce product and/or ecosystem
- Demonstrated Salesforce proficiency via active certifications
- Experience working in global roles
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.