To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Everyone who wants to change the world should have the tools and technology to do so. Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and -above all— connections. Salesforce.org gets our technology in the hands of nonprofits and educators so they can connect with others and do more good. We are a unique business unit dedicated to creating solutions for nonprofit, educational, and philanthropic organizations so they can have greater impact. Operating within Salesforce, a for-profit entity, increases our capacity to innovate on top of the world’s #1 CRM platform, enabling our more than 47,000 nonprofit customers across the world to innovate and drive transformational change to do good, better.
The Nonprofit team is experiencing hyper-growth and our Industry Advisors team is responsible for supporting that growth in our North American business, focusing on prospect and customer engagement in key industry disciplines: Fundraising/Development, Grant Making, and Programs Management/Service Delivery. We are looking for a seasoned nonprofit executive to deliver industry-specific expertise, working with Salesforce.org account executives within the sales cycle to continue to drive our growth. This subject matter expert is a key differentiator in our sales process, working directly with our nonprofit customers and prospects to assure the best possible understanding of their business goals and organizational objectives, as well as the hurdles they face in leading organizational change. Your lived nonprofit leadership experience grounds our conversations.
- Provide deep and practical customer-centric Nonprofit industry expertise, through your leadership lens, in several key areas:
- Support AMER account teams in the sales cycle to have better, more authentic conversations with nonprofit leaders to uncover their goals, understand and maybe widen their vision, and drive transformational innovation
- Leverage Salesforce.org’s platform and brand to educate the sector in the art of the possible, building trust and partnership
- Inform and deliver continuous sales enablement and training by sharing your leadership experience to constantly raise the team’s industry expertise
- Conduct and coordinate ongoing feedback from customers and the market to the Nonprofit Industry Solutions team
- Cultivate strong relationships built on trust with key customers, industry thought leaders, influencers and innovators
- Help drive cross-functional alignment across Sales, Marketing, Solution Engineering, Alliances, Customer Success
- Help build a culture of effective Account Executive partnership, orientation towards developing new accounts, expanding existing ones and ensuring high retention rates on existing accounts
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF only.
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $96,500. You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
- Extensive experience as a nonprofit leader in Digital Marketing Engagement & Development, Operations, and/or Mission Delivery
- A solid understanding of the nonprofit technology market and experience as the business owner for which technology has been procured and implemented.
- Excellent business management, presentation and executive engagement skills
- The ability to construct and articulate strong business cases and ROI
- Can demonstrate examples of inspiring nonprofits to commit to a journey of transformation, utilizing technology as a platform
- Embodies our core values of Trust, Customer Success, Impact, Innovation, and Equality.
- Have a solid understanding of the challenges facing nonprofit, technology market & business value selling
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.