To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Salesforce is looking for a successful, ambitious Account Executive to manage a considerable number of Commerical Accounts across some of its most important geographies in the Middle East region . This region is part of the Mediterranean, Middle East and Africa (MMEA) group and is seen as the growth engine for the EMEA business unit, in essence a dynamic start up within a larger organisation. Initially working remotely, the Account Executive will be responsible for growing both a defined number of existing accounts as well as driving growth through a number of new logo accounts . Experience of the region and knowledge of the defined vertical focus would be preferred but not essential.
This role is defined as a Core role within Salesforce, working together with other internal Cloud and Partner AEs to lead and take responsibility for the overall Account Management.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for seven years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
- Assigned to large and medium sized businesses, primarily located in KSA and the UAE, with an industry focus in Telco and Media & Travel and Tourism.
- Manages the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a combined emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Engages with prospect organisations to position Salesforce solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Successfully interacts at the VP and C-level.
- Strategically navigates organization.
- Drives significant coordination amongst groups such as Sales Engineers, Co-Prime, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc. to drive account strategy.
- Creates and drives strategic emphasis where none previously existed.
- Accurately forecasts and achieves revenue goals.
- Quota carrying Software or Technology Sales and Account Management experience selling to Large and Medium sized organisations
- Must have demonstrable experience selling Business Applications to Corporate organisations in their current role.
- Proven leadership credentials to lead and manage an extensive virtual team, in support of overall Account vision, strategy and goals.
- Focussed, vertical (Telco and Media or Travel and Tourism) experience is an advantage as is knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Demonstrable track record of success, achieving/exceeding quota in recent sales positions. A minimum of 3 years selling into Corporate accounts and no more than 3 career moves in the last 6 years.
- Preference given towards recent and successful experience in the software industry (Cloud experience would be a plus)
- Evidence of relationship building skills with an ability to grow and nurture relationships.
- Exhibits characteristics of self-starting, risk taking, and a drive to succeed.
- Must be proficient in both oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to map out and strategically define account plans for top tier accounts managed.
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform.
- Excellent at leveraging VP, C-level and LOB relationships.
- Effectively optimizes internal and external networks.
- Collaborates cross functionally internally to actualize deal strategy.
- Ability to negotiate complex deals.
- Ability to travel extensively - Average of 10 days per month
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.