To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Products and Technology
We are looking for a smart, motivated, and scrappy individual to drive successful product launches across the Salesforce portfolio. This individual will be responsible for leading product launch teams; partnering with product management and cross-functional teams navigate complex dependencies and timelines, assisting with the prioritization of projects and deliverables to align with overall business strategy, and project managing launch teams during the planning and execution phases of the process. This role will also be responsible for reporting out on the status of all projects regularly to key stakeholders & senior leaders.
The ideal candidate is someone with broad project management experience in a software or SaaS company, including product launch, project management & process management experience, excellent attention to detail, and executive-level presentation skills. You must be able to build trusted relationships across the product organization and partner with leaders across sales, marketing, operations, and finance.
- Guide product and marketing leaders through the new product introduction process
- Leverage best practices and key learnings from previous launches
- Balance time across multiple business lines and multiple launches concurrently
- Develop and execute project plans involving cross-functional stakeholders to ensure products achieve growth. Key stakeholders include product, sales, marketing, and operations
- Build executive presentations, crafting the messages of sales, marketing, and product leadership
- Provide input and consistently evolve and improve the new product introduction process
- Standardize product launch approach at Salesforce across launches
- Drive clear decision making to balance risk, effort, escalations and timelines
- BS/BA required; MBA a plus, but not required
- 7+ years of work experience in program management and/or launching products
- Prior experience in the software industry preferred
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication
- Strong project coordination skills and desire to improve processes
- Strong problem-solving skills; demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions
- Results-oriented, self-starter, and a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Strong executive presence and engagement skills; ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Highly collaborative style and team player
- Flexibility and ability to re-prioritize to new demands; a sense of urgency
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.