To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
As a global company that’s growing exponentially, we are seeking a data analyst to join the Data Insights & Scalability team to help our organization operate at scale to keep up with this growth. The Data Insights & Scalability team is a cross-functional group that is responsible for setting the strategic direction for the Global Revenue Operations organization, driving process improvement and generating valuable insights from our variety of rich datasets. The Global Revenue Operations organization is responsible for Quote to Sales Compensation including: Product Operations, Sales Operations, Partner Operations & Sales Compensation.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in building ETL pipelines and database management, as well as hands-on experience in working with large volumes of data. You will design, improve, and automate the processes that Revenue Operations relies on to empower our data visualization platform. Finally, you will have the opportunity to build relationships with a range of talented teams and work with amazing individuals.
- Responsible for assisting in maintaining ETL pipelines and data quality processes that track our organization’s KPIs and analytics
- Building complex datasets in SQL and Python that are for management and SOX reporting
- Manage a team of data analysts, provide guidance and support
- Manage our database and ensure it meets the standards for reliability, privacy and accuracy
- Conduct end to end testing to audit our ETL pipelines and database in order to have optimized processes with accurate outputs
- Improve the runtime, accuracy and efficiency of our pipelines
- Become the data subject matter expert and triage data quality issues, along with developing automated solutions to eliminate manual work
- Provide quality assurance for our monthly, quarterly business reviews and data integrations
- Strong communication skills with experience presenting data to potentially non data-minded stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of experience in Operations, Finance, or Data Management
- Experience leading a high performing team and creating an amazing culture across multiple timezones
- Experience with SOX Compliance and Data Governance across a complex enterprise environment
- Ability to “connect the dots” between process transformations and data
- Strong SQL skills and experience working with SQL Developer, PostgreSQL, Snowflake
- Strong Python skills; experience automating and working with large volumes of data
- Knowledge of data visualization tools (i.e. Einstein Analytics, Tableau) is a plus
- Experience in reporting, data analysis and aggregation
- Excellent attention to detail and have strong analytical skills and creative problem solving skills
- Experience with data quality assessment and implementing solutions to improve the data quality
- Excellent attention to detail and have strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.