To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Alliances & Channels
Love helping others thrive and have the best careers of their lives? From standardizing best practices to designing eLearning programs, our global Partner Enablement team ensures our Salesforce partners (consultants, digital agencies, resellers) are ready and enabled to support our customers, while helping grow partner firms as a whole.
We’re looking for a Manager, Partner Enablement Programs who can help implement a competency/skills framework for our partners, evaluate and track the impact of our learning programs and help build awareness, interest and adoption of our courses and learning programs. You'll spend your days working with internal and external stakeholders and working as part of a broader team to implement an e-learning strategy so our Salesforce partners can sell and implement Salesforce products.
Define strategy for implementing and operationalizing a holistic competency/skills framework to assess and develop Salesforce partner capabilities. Work with partners to understand their learning needs and partner with multiple cross-functional teams to develop enablement programs and an enablement roadmap, aligned to competencies. Support the evaluation and tracking of enablement metrics by developing dashboards, reports, and presentations showcasing our enablement and credential impact in the Salesforce partner ecosystem.
- 3+ years of experience using competencies for improving performance in consulting or a learning role.
- You have a passion for learning and translating complex concepts into an easy-to-understand and digestible format.
- You have past experience using Tableau, Einstein Analytics, or other tools to visualize and present data.
- You are emotionally intelligent and able to thrive in an ambiguous, constantly changing, and fast-paced environment.
- You have the courage to challenge perspectives, and give and receive constructive and honest feedback.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Past experience managing learning/enablement programs.
- Master’s Degree in I/O Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Learning/Education, or Human Resources.
- A plus if you have worked at a consulting firm/systems integrator or in the partner business.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.