To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About the Team
The Partner Enablement regional teams are the execution arm organized by region, yet commonly aligned to achieve the local needs of the business across sales capabilities, capacity development, talent alliances and internal professional development.
About the Role
The AMER Partner Enablement team is seeking a Sr. Analyst/Manager to drive strategic planning & operations for our AMER partner ecosystem. This person will drive the regional capacity development for Salesforce Partners across the ecosystem. This will require building plans with Partner Account Managers (PAMs) and partners, guiding them through execution to increase the depth of skills, the number of credentialed consultants and the Partners sales capabilities through enablement. This will role will also be paramount in building operations to scale across the entire AMER partner ecosystem understanding how to tailor approaches, tools and resources for all partner sizes, types and specializations.
Doing so will require tight collaboration with both field and partner leadership and engagement with the Consulting Partners to build and grow their Salesforce capability. You will support the wider AMER region as part of the broader Enablement and Partner teams for regional events and activities. Building strong relationships with both internal and external senior leadership and practice leads is imperative to develop and execute your strategy.
Practice Development Planning
- Contribute to the total capacity plan for the AMER region, integrating plans from Global System Integrators (GSI), Regional System Integrators (RSI) and new partners
- Proactively work with PAMs and Go-To-Market (GTM) teams to identify strategic partners, jointly assessing their current capabilities and capacity, understanding their growth plans, and sharing Salesforce's product roadmap and market strategy to develop a joint enablement plan.
- The plan will ensure that the partner is ready with relevant expertise, customer success skills, and practice growth enabled to successfully implement our solutions for the Salesforce customers.
Collaboration & influencing
- Collaborate with the PAMs, Partner Sales & Scale teams, Partners, Distribution and wider AMER Partner teams to build and execute enablement plans in your assigned territory and partner portfolio.
- Be a trusted advisor to our PAMs, Partner Sales & Scale teams and Partner Practice/Business Leads for aspects of Practice Development.
- Work closely with our Customer Success Group including the Partner Engagement Leaders and Strategic Customer & Partner Engagement Teams providing feedback and engagement where appropriate for customer implementation success.
- Tight partnership with Global Partner Enablement teams (Cloud Solution Alliances & COE) to collaborate on content, gaps, and prioritization. Build for scale with standardizing approaches and driving toward self-paced learning on Partner Learning Camp
- Use Sales and Capacity plans to inform business and enablement planning with your focus partners
- Source and Deliver enablement aligned to capacity plans using all available channels.
- Engage with Senior Managers at Partners to influence practice development planning
- Build 1:1 relationships with the technical and practice enablement executives within the Partner community
- Engage the Partner Talent Alliance for preparing for talent acquisition
Holistic Practice Enablement
Key Performance Measurements:
- Deliver enablement sessions providing a broad view of the Salesforce Portfolio to partners ensuring foundational technical knowledge of the products including positioning, implementing and extending the solution.
- Facilitating Business & Industry enablement sessions to ensure the Salesforce PoV for these areas is understood by our ecosystem.
- Guide the Partners on all the channels and resources available to acquire product knowledge from selling through to implementation
- Close gaps in Credentials vs. desired capacity plans
- Increase # Credentials
- Increase % Enablement plans utilized
- Reduce the number days to resolution of red accounts
- Increase CSAT score and customer success
- Highly motivated and driven individual that is passionate towards partners and dedicated to building a strong Partner ecosystem in a rapidly growing organization.
- A background in partner business with either a system integrator or a product company is required
- Executed enterprise pre-sales cycles (e.g., sales engineering, solution consulting, sales consulting)
- Demonstrated ability to grasp and learn new business models, technology paradigms, architecture and solutions
- Strong technical acumen with a track record of delivering technical and technical enablement sessions
- Knowledge of Salesforce solutions from a technical perspective and preferably deep technical skills in one or more products.
- Excellent client presentation skills; comfortable working with international technical and business teams/audiences
- Thrives in driving clarity and vision in times of ambiguity. Passionate to build a new business by setting the vision, strategy, and priorities; defining the structure and frameworks for the team, and inspiring the team to execute and drive for impact.
- Willingness to travel
This is a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment - we are looking for smart, high energy candidates who want to make a big impact and want to work alongside a great team to do so. We work closely together, so you must be a team player! The perfect candidate will thrive on the prospect of taking on huge challenges and will “move the needle” by driving programs through feats of flawless execution.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.