To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Who we are...
Tableau is one of the world’s fastest growing software companies. We’ve been ranked as the clear market leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for BI & Analytics for the eighth year running. Not only do we have world-class products, Tableau is also the 3rd fastest growing marketable skill! Our world expansion continues to help people see and understand their data, and we’re growing on a huge scale.
We are hiring an Account Executive to focus on our UAE region based in UK
and if you’d like to be part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you. Arabic language is essential.
The Commercial Account Executive is responsible for driving sales of Tableau products within a set of Named and New Logo Commercial accounts (between 100 - 1000 employees). This role manages all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, lead management, qualification, product demonstrations, evaluation, close and account care. This is a quota‐carrying sales position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall sales team and a great opportunity to develop existing relationships with a variety of different customers.
What you'll be doing…
Who you are…
- Define and execute account sales plans and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned geographic territory of your named accounts
- Develop and manage sales pipeline – prospect and assess new sales potential while moving a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Provide initial product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship within customer accounts
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Participate in team‐building and company‐growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
- Experience. Relevant work experience required
- Sales Mentality. Desire and hunger to hunt new customers and new opportunities. As well as maintaining and expanding key stakeholder relationships within existing accounts.
- Conviction and Commitment. You have an unshakable belief that Tableau’s products will improve the world – one person at a time. Once you get it, you go all the way.
- Innovator. You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work. You love the creative process – whether that’s selling a new customer or recruiting a great salesperson.
- Storyteller. You love the idea of sharing the Tableau story and creating excitement around what you do.
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Results-oriented. You love the doing and the process but you are all about results
- Customer Focused. You deliver customer support like you expect to receive it; with excellence.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.