To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Are you technical?
Are you looking for something more than a typical developer role?
Are you intrigued by the ins and outs of different businesses, industries and new web technologies? If this sounds exciting to you, then consider this unique
role. The Demo Engineering team works in a dynamic team environment with Solution Engineers to develop unique solutions for new and existing customers. In this hands on role
, you’ll become an expert on Salesforce Cloud applications, the App Cloud platform, and learn how to position the product in a sales environment. Consider this your introduction to the sales organization, spend some time learning, and be on your way to an exciting career at Salesforce.
Your Impact/Responsibilities: Work with a variety of Solution Engineers (pre-sales consultants) to:
- Understand customer goals and challenges
- Build proof of concept web and mobile applications
- Leverage Salesforce Platform to solve customers challenges and achieve their goals
- Become an expert in Salesforce Platform and acquire deep knowledge in Salesforce Clouds
- Develop demonstration preparation skills and basic presentation skills
- Light to heavy programming and/or scripting
- BS in CS/SE/EE/IS/MIS or related Engineering/Science programs
- Knowledge of cloud applications/platforms, relational databases, web technologies, UI/UX
- Programming experience in Object Oriented programming languages
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Exemplary verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Web development experience
- Portuguese is plus
- Knowledge of UI/UX tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.