To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
The Internal Communications and Engagement Manager is a high energy, charismatic, innovative, creative individual responsible for developing and executing dynamic and strategic internal campaigns and programs that drive employee engagement and support the Salesforce culture.
This individual will serve as a go-to resource for key stakeholders in our Employee Success department and local LATAM leadership to develop, manage and implement communication strategies that keep employees ‘in the know’ about major company news and initiatives, and engage employees in two-way dialogue.
We are looking for a strategic thinker who is passionate about creating memorable and inspirational campaigns that capture employees’ attention. This person must be a brilliant writer with a creative and solution-oriented mindset, and have the ability to adapt to fast-changing priorities.
- Partner with key stakeholders in our Employee Success Team, and business leaders as needed, to understand upcoming initiatives and/or changes; develop integrated communications plans, then execute. Includes drafting key messaging, FAQs, talk tracks and other support materials i.e. presentation slides.
- Work effectively with the Japan and Asia Pacific Employee Comms & Engagement team through shared processes at all levels within the team and the broader organization.
- Write memorable, engaging communications across all channels that drive awareness of key initiatives and inspire employees to take action (e.g. email, Slack, blogs).
- Plan, communicate and execute regional All Hands meetings.
- Write and manage LATAM Leadership communications and build a strategy for regularly communicating employee recognition and wins
- Bring the LATAM team together through engagement initiatives that resonate locally.
- Track campaign results and influence the team and your business partners to apply key learnings in order to improve future programs.
- Provide assistance with Great Place to Work submissions as needed
What we offer:
- 7+ years of experience in marketing, communications or a related discipline; Experience in a high tech or other fast-paced, disruptive environment a plus
- A brilliant communicator and highly creative writer experienced in crafting compelling messaging and narratives; can generate and execute "breakout" ideas
- Proven track record developing and executing creative internal communications plans
- Experienced in email and social media marketing
- Ability to quickly grasp information across a variety of disciplines and create clear communications
- Ability to lead, manage and execute multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- A strategic thinker with proven ability to work cross-functionally and influence without direct authority.
- Dynamic, charismatic, confident personality with ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and re-prioritize in real-time
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive and results-oriented
- Competitive compensation
- Wellness and Education Reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
- Childcare subsidies
- And more!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.