To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Employee Success Group
Human Resource Program Sr. Analyst
Note:Employee Success (ES) is our Human Resources (HR)
The E mployee Success People Services & Operations Programs team is looking for an operationally-minded Program Sr. Analyst to support the cross-functional delivery of the Quarterly Promotion and Increase (QPI) process for the Technology Organization. This position will report to the ES Programs Manager and will partner closely with our Technology ESBP team, ES Centers of Excellence (incl. Talent Experience, Total Rewards, Office of Equality, Employee Relations, ES Data), and cross-functionally with Finance and Technology leadership. The ideal candidate will have strong executive engagement experience, an interest in technology and a good understanding of the technical mind. The successful candidate is focused on ensuring an exceptional employee experience, has strong organizational skills with high attention to detail, is process and data driven with outstanding time management and great communication skills. Our ideal candidate is excited about program management, can quickly develop strong collaborative relationships with stakeholders, has a great understanding of HR systems and processes, and is ready to accept new challenges by diving into the complexities of this globally impactful employee program.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include...
Who you are…
- Manage the Quarterly Promotion and Increase (QPI) process for Technology by developing project timeline and milestones, leading project meetings, managing project plans, monitor and review program progress and timelines, and identify and resolve issues/risks to ensure program success.
- Serve as an operational liaison between the ESBP team and COE Program Stakeholders, partner with Functional ESBPs to ensure organizational needs are met.
- Support data roll up to executives (L2/L3) and leader calibration meetings (L3/L4).
- Partner with Talent Experience to align to the global Promotions program and communications for on-cycle promotions.
- Leverage business knowledge and stakeholder feedback to identify process inefficiencies and implement solutions to support the strategic direction of the organization; create and maintain process documentation.
- Facilitate requirements gathering for optimizations, develop clearly defined metrics, create documentation and project deliverables.
- Build and provide timely status reports, introduce mitigation tactics to minimize project delivery risks and resolve issues.
- Plan, develop, and manage program change management activities such as stakeholder communications and training.
- Provide program, systems and data ownership for Quarterly Technology Promotions program execution, partnering with COEs (incl. ESBPs, ES People Consultants, Total Rewards, ES Data) to ensure timely data collection, audit and upload into Workday.
- Experienced - 5+ years experience in Project/Program Management, Business Analysis or Operations, preferably supporting a technology program or team.
- Customer-centric - Focused on the employee experience at every step to create a positive experience for all of our employees.
- Technically Savvy - Interested in systems and data (Workday/Anaplan experience preferred) and has a good understanding of the technical mind.
- Versatile - Detail-oriented with ability to move between project, process, data and systems needs while connecting all the dots.
- Flexible - Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities, exceptional time management and organizational skills. Willing to flex to meet program needs and performs effectively under pressure.
- Relator - Team player who builds and develops trusted partnerships with stakeholders, has strong influencing capabilities and works collaboratively with internal cross-functional teams to deliver on program goals.
- Process focused - Strategic problem-solver who is excited to drive process improvements utilizing technology, proactively identifying inefficiencies with an eye on continuous improvement and building to scale.
Nice to have:
- Excellent communicator - Great written communications skills and executive-level presentation skills
- Trust is #1 - Ability to maintain employee and company confidentiality in all aspects of job responsibilities.
- Experience working with HR-related functions (ie. Talent Experience, Shared Services, Generalist, Compensation etc.)
- Proficient in Excel, Google Suite, Workday
- Experience with Project Management tools (ie. Smartsheet)
- Project Management experience and/or certification
- Process Improvement experience and/or certification
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.