To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Alliances & Channels
We are looking for a communications all-star with a passion for storytelling to join our growing Global Partner Communication team.
Our Global Partner Communications team develops and delivers integrated communications to Salesforce’s rapidly growing global partner ecosystem. We share customer success stories, learning opportunities, program information and other new partner and company initiatives in compelling, creative ways with a global audience.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a culture of ownership, delivery and innovation. You are a great communicator, a team player and an energetic self starter with a positive attitude. You bring strong attention to detail and process. You are persuasive yet empathetic, collaborative yet solution-oriented, and enjoy building relationships that drive to successful outcomes. You are energized by telling stories in creative and compelling ways. You are a brilliant writer who loves working with words. You bring an innovative and solution-oriented mindset, and are able to thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, deadline-driven and often ambiguous environment.
- Communications superstar who is passionate about writing and storytelling
- Able to quickly assess the lay of the land and ask good questions
- Adaptable, extremely organized and highly productive in a dynamic, changing environment
- Versatile with ability to shift between tactical and strategic thinking
- Appreciation and eye for design, passion for creating communications that look amazing and read well
- Design and execute communication and promotion plans around key initiatives, working within matrixed environment to reach key audiences.
- Maintain and champion our core narrative and key messages to help inform other communication activities.
- Increase adoption and understanding of our narrative across the business.
- Help develop and industrialize simple, streamlined story collection process, working with other internal and external stakeholders. Create and share marquis stories around how our partners are helping customers extend the power of Salesforce.
- Innovate around content and presentation, continuing to leverage new trends and creative approaches to reach our audiences in fresh ways.
- Track toward content goals, adopting and following shared processes, and appropriately implement new programs and best practices in a spirit of continuous improvement and evolution.
- Engage with executives on communications strategies, speaking opportunities, and other initiatives.
- Proven experience in a fast-paced environment as writer, communications manager, or relevant role
- Efficient project management skills, including working on a high volume of projects
- Understanding of content development and editorial factors, ability to “find the news angle”
- Good knowledge of Salesforce products, services, narratives
- Outstanding communication skills
- Positive attitude, sense of humor
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional team
- Appreciation for analytics and using data to inform decision-making
- Tremendous organization and attention to detail
Note: Candidates must be able to show samples of their work.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.