To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Who we are…..
Tableau is one of the world’s fastest growing software companies. We’ve been ranked as the clear market leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for BI & Analytics for the seventh year running. Not only do we have world-class products, Tableau is also the 3rd fastest growing marketable skill!
Our world expansion continues to help people see and understand their data, and we’re growing on a huge scale.Job Details...
The Enterprise Corporate Sales (ECS) Account Executive
is responsible for managing a large volume of Medium and small size opportunities within Enterprise clients in Italy .
Partnering with our most seasoned sales executives this role will suit those who are looking to take their enterprise sales skills to the next level. With a sales model that fosters collaboration and supports your success, this is a great opportunity to forge a successful sales career.
Check out this video to find more about our London team! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8icYBsD1vdQ&feature=youtu.be
Fluency in Italian and English required.
What you’ll be doing…
Who you are…
- To exceed monthly / quarterly sales targets by selling Salesforce (Tableau) solutions into ECS accounts within an assigned within a sub set of major account/customer or vertical market.
- You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Territory/ Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s).
- Engage with prospect organizations to position Salesforce. solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Daily update of the Salesforce system with accurate customer and pipeline data.
- Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery
- Extensive, relevant experience of selling enterprise software solutions gained within a major software vendor.
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
- Demonstrable track record of sales over achievement.
- Credibility at all levels, including CxO.
- Fluency in English and Italian languages.
- CRM application sales or vertical Industry sector experience would be viewed favourably.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.