To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Who we are…..
Tableau is one of the world’s fastest growing software companies. We’ve been ranked as the clear market leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for BI & Analytics for the seventh year running. Not only do we have world-class products, Tableau is also the 3rd fastest growing marketable skill!
Our world expansion continues to help people see and understand their data, and we’re growing on a huge scale.
We are hiring Enterprise Account Executive to come and join one of the best Sales teams in the world, and if you’d like to be part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you.Job Details...
The Account Executive will be responsible for driving sales revenue among and building senior relationships with Telecommunications customers within the UKI.
The AE will represent Tableau, demonstrating relentless Customer Focus while managing all aspects of the sales process and customer relationship from Account Planning, Lead Qualification, and Management through Negotiation and Closing and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team. This role is a quota-carrying sales position.
What you'll be doing ...
Who you are…
- Create and execute effective territory and account plans for the specified region/customer base to deliver sales objectives considering: overall opportunities, customer business priorities and anticipated business changes, our unique product capabilities, and value proposition.
- Meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Lead/leverage a matrix account team of Sales Consultants, Business Development Representatives, Services Practice Managers, Marketing, Inside Sales Support, and Customer Success Professionals to develop and manage sales pipeline and enhance customer relationships and value.
- Build and manage strategic partner alliances and relationships as part of the fully integrated account and territory plan.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system.
- Provide regular and accurate reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with customer accounts of various sizes and industries.
- Drive customer success by developing and maintaining a deep understanding of customers’ business and industry challenges, market competition, competitive issues, and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with leadership, customers, and extended team and partners.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategic planning, sales training, customer marketing efforts, and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
- Experienced . Relevant work experience required. Strong field-based enterprise software sales experience. Complex sales / solution sales and extensive large figure deal experience. Experience with analytics, data, databases or business intelligence preferred.
- Performer . Consistent over achievement of sales goals.
- Sales Mentality. Desire and hunger to hunt new customers and new opportunities. As well as maintaining and expanding key stakeholder relationships within existing accounts.
- Entrepreneurial . You’ve worked with start-ups and emerging organisations. You understand how to build and grow a successful business.
- Storyteller. You love the idea of sharing the Tableau story and creating excitement around what you do.
- Innovator. You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work. You love the creative process – whether that’s selling a new customer or recruiting a great salesperson.
- Passion and Commitment. You have an unshakeable belief that Tableau’s products will improve the world – one person at a time. Once you get it, you go all the way.
- Go-Getter . Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Excellent Communication . You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Customer Focused. You deliver customer support like you expect to receive it; with excellence.
- If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.