To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Do you have strong opinions on how companies can use predictive intelligence to create data-driven experiences to drive better business outcomes? Perhaps you know how real time analytics can help large companies offer the right product, to the right customer, at the right time? Or maybe you're passionate about showing clients how disruptive augmented AI & analytics can really be. We are data ambassadors tasked with driving an intelligence revolution, and we are growing our Tableau CRM (Einstein Analytics) team to position for continued rapid growth.
As a Tableau CRM Enterprise Account Executive within the Tableau Sales team, you will sell the smartest analytics suite for every business user. Tableau CRM combines dynamic, interactive data visualizations with the power of machine learning to deliver insights and data-driven applications for every business user. The Enterprise Account Executive will formulate and execute a Tableau CRM sales strategy within Enterprise Accounts, drive revenue growth by penetrating the current customer base, and develop new customers in their segment. You will work in partnership with the existing Account owners and will carry quota for the Tableau CRM product sales in their region.
You will work closely with your customers as a trusted adviser to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will consult with customers on the Tableau CRM suite to evangelize solutions that will help them reach their business goals and blaze new trails within their organizations. You will contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our Tableau Sales Team.
Who you are...
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Einstein/Tableau mission. You go beyond relationship management.
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- A mix of business curiosity combined with a technical aptitude to truly solve customer challenges and earn trust.
- At least 8-10+ years of quota carrying software, SaaS, or technology sales and account management experience
- Previous experience in selling Enterprise software solutions into the Oil and Gas industry
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering.
- Solution selling mindset: develop a plan and solution, articulate ROI, and navigate complexities of our customers to drive revenue
- Work well within a team of various stakeholders (client directors, solution engineers, etc.) in a matrix organization.
- Experience with CRM, analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence required.
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with business units, divisions and the overall enterprise.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations throughout the country in support of sales efforts
- Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.