To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, one of the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work for 11 years running. The growth, innovation, and spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model.Role Description:
We're looking for exceptional candidates to join the Customer Success Group. In this role, you will help our implementation partners within the Salesforce ecosystem create successful customer implementations. The Partner Engagement Manager (PEM) is responsible for assisting our Partners during implementations, providing guidance and best practices, reviewing project deliverables, being a point of advocacy and escalation, and helping to reduce/resolve issues for our customers and partners.
The PEM acts as an expert to map out and execute successful implementations. They work as a pool within a region and advise the Partner through best practices, the proposal process, and project execution. Partners and internal stakeholders will proactively reach out to the PEM team for support and this team's guidance helps ensure partners and customers are set up for success long term.
This role can be office or remotely based with a strong emphasis on in-person collaboration with our partner teams. You’ll need to be a team player with a collaborative and consultative work style, and you will demonstrate a proven ability to engage with executives internally and externally to drive alignment and agreement. You will also possess a high level of personal accountability and the ability to thrive in a high-velocity, a highly dynamic work environment with tight deadlines.
Basic Requirements and Skills:
- Collaborate with partners to provide best practices, strategic guidance and to review key deliverables during multiple phases of Salesforce solution delivery (approach, architecture, staffing plans) to maximize customer success
- Identify the gaps and enhancements needed on best practices.
- Provide ongoing reviews of partner projects to assess progress, provide guidance and assess risks.
- Identify embedded staffing needs as resultant from partner capacity and competency constraints, and work with the CSG structure as needed for the placement of billable consultants.
- Work in partnership with Customer Success Managers to mitigate and help resolve red accounts and escalations for assigned partner projects.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with internal and external leaders and executives.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects and partners
Note to applicants: Interested, but not sure if you have the exact qualifications for this role? We encourage you to apply and tell us how your qualifications would help you adapt to the role requirements successfully!
- 4+ years of experience delivering Salesforce solutions
- 3+ years in an implementation lead role, preferably as an Engagement Manager, Project Manager, Consultant, Implementation Architect
- Experience and technical understanding of one or more Salesforce products/platforms
- Experience and understanding of multiple delivery methodologies. Related certifications e.g. Scrum or PMP would be beneficial.
- Salesforce certifications for Core products (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud) or equivalent work experience; further Salesforce product certifications preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with demonstrated technical and/or functional aptitude
- Ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills to review key partner deliverables such as proposals, staffing plans, and architectural recommendations
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to construct content that defines best practices
- BA/BS or equivalent; MBA is a plus
- Up to 20% travel may be required, variable
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.