To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
The Engagement Manager Director plays the critical role for setting customers up for Success by prescriptively shaping and then leading the execution of large and transformational projects at our most strategic customers. The Engagement Manager serves as a trusted advisor to Salesforce customers, providing guidance to Sales & Professional Services teams, ensuring synergies across each customer’s projects, and ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Partnered with a Account Partner (Services Sales person), the Engagement Manager leads both pre and post sales activities, acting as the Delivery expert across the portfolio of products and engaging other SMEs across the organization to develop and articulate comprehensive implementation proposals. The Engagement Manager will then maintain the executive relationships and act as an escalation point within these implementations in a billable capacity, ensuring tight stakeholder alignment, offering proactive and prescriptive advice resulting in outstanding Customer Success.
Your Impact, as Engagement Manager Director,
- Leading the development of client-specific implementation proposals, SOWs, staffing plans, engaging with SMEs across the organization to gain consensus on an acceptable proposal
- Aligning closely with Account and Services Sales teams to own pre-sales activities such as scoping, solutioning, SOW development and project staffing
- Provide the Professional Services team with Subject Matter Expertise related to the proposed solution and client needs in order to ensure successful project delivery
- Where appropriate and required for Customer Success, providing direct oversight to the project team during the full lifecycle of the engagement, acting as the escalation point for both the customer and Salesforce delivery teams
- Ensure that engagements conclude with fully satisfied clients that are willing to be references for new potential clients
- Manage multiple strategic clients simultaneously
- Proactively mitigate and manage critical escalations and at-risk accounts; communicate effectively and appropriately with internal and external leaders and executives
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Are internally and externally recognized as business contributor, industry or product specialist.
- Have high level of knowledge of relevant technologies, emerging business/ industry trends, competitive technical direction and product direction.
- Integrate research and emerging technologies into company product platforms.
- Determine methodologies and procedures on new assignments based on general direction from senior management.
- Work on issues and projects which have high complexity.
- Act as an advisor on complex issues and projects, exercising discretion and latitude in reaching project goals. Leads cross functional teams and mentors others.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For®" 2020 — 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
- 10+ years’ experience delivering consulting services, including team leadership and active involvement in selling professional services
- MUST HAVE: 5+ years’ operating in a pre-sales environment, shaping and scoping large and complex implementation projects
- MUST HAVE: demonstrated experience implementing the Salesforce platform in a consulting environment
- 5+ years of enterprise-level project or program management experience
- Demonstrated technical and/or functional aptitude, and ability to engage with architects or SME into pre-sales activities.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills, executive level presence and experience in working in a client advisory role
- BA/BS or equivalent; MBA is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to influence a group audience, facilitate solutioning and lead discussions such as implementation methodology, Road mapping, Enterprise Transformation strategy, and executive-level requirement gathering sessions
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $143,400 . You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.