To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We are looking for a Technical Email Marketing Specialist to work in the fast paced EMEA email team. The successful candidate will work in a highly innovative and collaborative team, and have the opportunity to work at the cutting edge of digital marketing.
We looking for a technical email specialist and marketing cloud expert to support more advanced email needs and operations. The ideal candidate will have a good mix of of technical email knowledge, hands on marketing cloud experience and a solid understanding of email marketing strategy and best practices. This is a great opportunity for someone who is technically minded but also wants to drive strategy, innovations and launch new functionalities .
- Fluent in both reading and writing English
- 4+ years working in email marketing and email best practice
- Advanced Marketing Cloud Experience and knowledge of Data Extensions, Queries, Email Studio, Automation studio, contact builder and journey builder.
- Advanced HTML, CSS and ampscript skills
- Experience in SQL and understanding of database segmentation
- A/B testing experience
- Good understanding of GDPR and compliance laws in EMEA
- Strong understanding of Email Marketing best practices
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline orientated environment
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and tasks
- Good knowledge of email marketing channel including best practices, metrics, kpis and reporting
- Bi-lingual ability in French, German, Spanish, Italian or Dutch is a plus
- Owning the technical operations of the EMEA email channel
- Thinking and implementing of new functionality we can bring to our emails e.g dynamic emails
- Creating custom SQL queries when required
- Build and maintain automations
- Support a busy events calendar with email support and helping to create
- Help to launch new innovations, tools and services
- If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.