To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For®" 2020 — 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
About The Team
Salesforce is continuing to make strategic investments in Industry verticals. The Industry Sales team plays a critical role in focusing those investments to drive growth at customers within the industry. We drive that growth by designing specific micro-vertical solutions and assets tailored to their needs and language. This team operates at the cross section of customer needs, industry product solutions, and sales. We develop, inspire, and champion micro-vertical strategies, POVs, and sales plays targeted and in the voice of our customers. We build and leverage executive relationships to identify industry trends and drive success using Salesforce technology. We also assist in targeted account-specific planning and deal management with our Sales team partners. And most importantly we are growing fast. We need dynamic fast paced individuals that bring a combination of industry relevant experience, a solution-oriented mindset, and an ability to sell and advise our customers on the best way to make the most of their Salesforce investment. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
About The Role
- Executive Guidance: Influences CROs and CSOs on how to effectively and efficiently transform sales organizations from a people, process, data and technology standpoint
- Innovation Management: Brings rigor to a client’s decision making process by running workshops, presenting and evaluating solution options, and driving consensus among key stakeholders. Supports BVS in detailed cost/benefit analysis
- Business Problem Solving: Takes ambiguous/complex challenges and, using research, personal experience and customer experience acumen, recommends actionable, prioritized next steps to make a big impact on customer needs/goals
- Solution Planning: Defines scope and plans new solutions for clients. This includes determining how to measure business results modeling current/future business processes, gather business requirements and identifying the organizational changes required to successfully realize the benefits of the solution
- Financial Impact: Influences ACV and Renewals for TTH
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum base salary of $175,000. You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
- Undergraduate degree, MBA preferred
- 10+ years of digital/CRM/marketing experience and/or management consulting experience with at least 7 years focused exclusively on the digital space
- Demonstrated success driving organizational change within client organizations
- Proven experience leading digital strategy and digital roadmap projects in a complex business environment
- Past experience in organizational design consulting, process design and optimization, digital governance, and team dynamics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; dynamic (persuasive) in presenting ideas to clients and prospective clients from VP to C-level
- New business opportunity identification
- Deep understanding of and passion for the customer lifecycle and managing the customer experience
- Ability to understand, communicate and manage across the entire project lifecycle
- Broad knowledge of technology trends and relevance to clients businesses
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.