To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Products and Technology
- Manage key activities across our integrated planning processes for developing our long-range plans, quarterly business reviews, annual V2MOM, budget, and product planning reviews with a focus on key decisions to be made about product investments and architectural decisions.
- Drive analysis and recommendations to help build scalable processes for managing against our budget targets and gaining insight into how we invest our dollars across the portfolio. Implement flexible budget decision-making for quarterly adjustments to our annual budget.
- Work with Finance, recruiting, and planning business communities to ensure excellence in all operational and fiscal activities including staffing levels, budgets, compliance, and planning.
- Ensure that as we scale we stay true to our values of customer success, agility, and innovation.
- 7+ years of experience working cross-functionally, specifically with Product Management and Engineering. Understands keenly the challenges faced by these functions, and works seamlessly across those groups to drive the business planning and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree from 4 year college or university. Masters degree preferred.
- Familiarity with SaaS business and operating models
- Experience with Portfolio Management, specifically with building and driving processes around prioritization of proposed investments.
- Very strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with diverse team members and external parties. Strives for healthy collaboration.
- Ability to distill large volumes of information into consumable 'portions' that allow for nimble decision making,
- Ability to oversee a variety of projects/programs simultaneously.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and high pressured work environment.
- Proven ability to iterate, focus on what is most important and continually improve.
- Comfortable moving between the tactical and strategic.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.