To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Products and Technology
- Own and manage Industry Blueprint program
- Ensure Industry Blueprints are a widely used foundational strategic asset and enablement tool for Product, Partner and Distribution orgs
- Collaborate closely with Product, Partner and Distribution orgs, with horizontal clouds, and with third party analysts and research firms to enhance and align Industry Blueprint content
- Conduct research with customers to ensure Blueprints capture industry business processes and capabilities accurately
- Identify and implement new, innovative Industries strategic frameworks and content to support Product and GTM strategies
- Collaborate with TMP Product Strategy and Market Strategy teams to refine and expand TAM analyses for Industries
- Curiosity, rigorous thinking, and a strategic mindset 12+ years of experience in a SAAS Company
- Experience working directly with customers in assessing capabilities and needs, and in explaining Salesforce products and solutions
- Advanced project management skills – ability to establish clear project plans, timelines & reports as required
- Advanced stakeholder management skills – comfortable speaking directly with & reporting to executive leadership & stakeholders across the business
- Advanced communication skills – ability to adopt appropriate business language to translate complex issues into meaningful business.
- The cross-functional nature of the role requires the candidate to be able to emphasize, influence, and negotiate as required
- Experience delivering change/transformation programs in a global fast-growing SaaS software and technology environment
- BA/BS and/or MBA
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.