To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Finance and Operations
The Finance & Strategy (F&S) team serves as a trusted adviser to the business to help inform and guide decision-making through business partner support and insightful analyses. We are looking for bright, goal-oriented individuals who will succeed in a fast-paced environment and thrive in building and improving processes that will allow the company to scale.
Within the Finance & Strategy organization, this position will serve as a key business partner to our Service Cloud product and technology teams as well as Salesforce Anywhere organization. The position will balance maintaining financial control while guiding the business to short term and long term division road map goals, providing strategic decision support through financial analyses to ensure appropriate ROI. This role will also work cross-functionally within Finance, bringing the right experts and teams together to maximize the impact the Finance Organization has on the technology and product teams.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Primary finance business partner to the Service Cloud GM & Salesforce Anywhere GM
- Work with product and technology leaders to establish the financial goals and measure progress throughout the year, highlighting finance recommendations on course of action, including providing a decision framework for optimizing resource allocations in a fast-paced environment
- Become embedded with business partners across the company, establishing trust and gaining an understanding of relevant drivers
- Develop framework for effective management, ROI analysis and business recommendations of strategic investments
- Finance owner of potential strategic partnerships evaluations that align with the product strategy roadmap, working closely across Product Strategy, Strategic Partnership team as well as multiple Finance functions
- Help develop product long range plan (LRP) framework, evaluate performance against the plan and ensure product road map is aligned across other functional LRPs (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success)
- Drive process improvement and standardization in partnership with the F&S Center of Excellence (“COE”) and provide guidance and indirect mentorship to junior members
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or other relevant discipline. MBA preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in finance, consulting or analytics
- Exceptional relationship-building skills demonstrated by ability to grow and nurture relationships with internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated success in driving both strategic and operational activities
- Proven skill in managing multiple stakeholders and leading cross functional initiatives
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, successfully applying this skill set to the business context
- Extensive financial modeling experience
- Excellent quantitative, written and presentation skills; innovative, organized, thorough and an eagerness to further develop these skills
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.