To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Drive revenue growth by articulating the strategic business impact of Vlocity solutions to
prospective and current customers, with the objective of enabling maximum business
value realization from digital transformation investments.
- Align with Vlocity sales executives to position the business value agenda at the
heart of all key sales opportunities.
- Leverage your inner entrepreneur to build and manage a robust value
- Lead cross functional teams in strategic customer engagements to establish a
clear understanding of the value that Vlocity delivers
- Work with top customer executives to drive technology enabled transformation.
- Connect business strategies with IT strategies to generate real impact and
- Engage with the Vlocity partner ecosystem to establish the Vlocity Value
- Build new tools and frameworks to support the scaling of value selling concepts
to customers, prospects, and Vlocity employees
- Build expertise in Vlocity industries and process areas, develop thought
leadership, and serve as a public speaker at customer events
- Conduct ad hoc research and analysis in support of Company objectives
- Build and grow a world-class value selling team
- Quality: determined by Sales, Customer Strategy Team, and Customer feedback
- Impact: # of closed deals, revenue, customer satisfaction, and customer retention/expansion
- Throughput: determined by number of deliverables created
- IP Development: determined by building expertise in select Vlocity industries and
product areas, and developing new IP in support of Company objectives
- Essential: Experience leading strategic engagements with senior-level customer
- 8 to 10+ years of experience in management consulting and/or value selling
- Experience building and growing a team of senior-level individual contributors
- Project leadership experience
- Financial analysis capabilities
- Storyboarding / PPT
- Industry experience in Communications, Media, Utilities, Insurance, Health
Insurance, or Public Sector.
- Experience of working in a pre-sales role within an enterprise software
- Experience in driving digital transformation
- Experience in marketing, sales, or service-related processes
- Ability to investigate a potential customer’s business & IT drivers and identify the
‘burning platform’ that needs to be addressed
- Ability to competently navigate the multi-dimensional and high paced pre-sales
environment of an enterprise cloud company
- Ability to build compelling business value stories
- Solid understanding of financial statements & terms, their implications,
comparative financial analysis
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Project management
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including the use of Visual
Basic and Excel-based macros
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.