To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
The Alliances & Channels (A&C) M&A Integration team is seeking a Systems and Operations Leader. Our best-in-class A&C M&A team sits on the front lines of our acquisitions and orchestrates every aspect of the acquired company’s Alliances function into Salesforce. In this role, you will build and lead a team of business architects and operational specialists responsible for the integration of partner’s systems and operations for all of Salesforce’s acquisitions.
This new and exciting role will transform how we integrate and scale our acquired companies, specifically its partner ecosystem, Go-To-Market operations and systems. You will serve as the single point of accountability for the system and operational strategy to support the growth of our partners business for each acquisition. You will work closely with our executive leadership, acquired company leadership, and cross-functional teams including Business Technology and Go-To-Market to establish alliances business decisions and drive the integration roadmap, from fit/gap analysis, to business requirements definition, to process documentation, to solutioning with Business Technology, to change management.
The successful candidate brings experience in building and managing a team of business architects to drive system and operational integration. You will need to have technical breadth across systems architecture and process flows to support a successful partners business. The ideal candidate will have a proven track-record of driving complex cross-functional / integration projects and a solid understanding of Go-to-Market and running an Alliances business.
- Build and lead a team of business architects responsible for the integration of partner systems and operations
- Build trusted relationship with A&C leaders, Acquired Alliances teams, Business Technology, GTM teams and the Integration Management Office. Engage with these teams on a daily basis to ensure systems and operational integration success across multiple acquisitions
- Define and execute systems integration roadmaps, including systems discovery, fit-gap analysis, process and requirements definition, post implementation change management and support. Define interim integration solutions that can bridge partners operations prior to full systems integration
- Develop systems and operations playbook and scorecard to accelerate scalability of integration across multiple acquisitions
- Represent and clearly articulate vision, strategy and priorities of our partners business to the broader integration program. Translating business objectives to system and operational needs. Staying up to date on Consulting Partners, Reseller Partner, ISV Partner strategy and program changes
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Drive system architecture design decisions with Business Technology that align with A&C objective, GTM strategy, integration guiding principles, and data quality & governance standards.
- Manage and deliver the change management of system and operational changes. Develop and roll out appropriate communications and training to A&C and acquired alliances team through the system and operational changes
- BA/BS or MA/MS in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent experience; MBA a plus, but not required
- 8+ years of technical leadership
- Deep functional understanding of Lead to Cash process and go-to-market motions with partner types: ISVs, Consulting, Resellers, and OEM partners
- Demonstrated success in a business architect role, preferably business solutions architecture with a focus on enterprise application implementations
- Clearly articulate complicated system concepts to non-technical teams
- Software Industry M&A integration experience preferred, focus on Go to Market (GTM) functions is a plus
- Familiarity with best practices in data quality concepts and governance standards
- Demonstrated ability to strike a good balance between big picture planning and detailed level execution tracking
- Strong senior executive engagement and influence skills
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with large-scale, cross-functional teams
- Grace under fire, ability to operate across multiple projects simultaneously with accelerated timeline
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.