To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Mulesoft - Customer Success Group
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce Company
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” seven years in a row and #1 on the FORTUNE ‘100 Best Companies to Work For®’ List. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
MuleSoft’s Professional Services team works across every technology and system to deliver transformative solutions to customers in every industry, while enabling our customers to achieve maximum value through our Catalyst approach, service offerings, and methodology. Customers demand that our partners and subcontractors utilize the same unique approach to deliver on their digital transformation, cloud migration, mobile, big data, and IOT initiatives. We are looking for a superstar Delivery Partner Manager with significant delivery leadership and practice development experience, including developing/educating others on best practices and growing the partner capabilities, to join our team.
This role is responsible for growing Mulesoft’s subcontractor partner delivery capabilities, by working with partner practice leaders to hire the right people, train and onboard resources, evangelize Catalyst methodology, technology, tools, and approaches, and helping to ensure successful customer delivery on joint accounts. The right person will play a key role in energizing a vibrant partner community to accelerate the realization of our customers’ business and technology transformations.
This is the opportunity to hit a hot, fast-growing market with best-of-breed technology. If you want to experience an explosive growth company and be given the responsibility and challenge of creating a new business then you should be at MuleSoft.
- Develop joint business, enablement, and delivery plan with subcontractor partner and deliver against joint targets
- Material impact on joint partner business development and sales activities
- Influence subcontractor partners to grow a trained dedicated MuleSoft practice keeping pace with Mulesoft growth that will enable them to drive digital transformation at their clients
- Build delivery capabilities within the partner that follow and internalize Mulesoft best practices and methodologies and have positively measurable partner and customer satisfaction scores
- Grow and mature the subcontractor partner’s delivery capabilities so they may work more independently over a period of time and drive customer value
- Work closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders to leverage existing sales enablement, global partner enablement, services and customer success on messaging, methodology and MuleSoft best practices
- Enterprise Software integration experience, some of which are strategic or boutique SI practice related.
- A passion for customer business outcome based delivery and delivering on transformative projects.
- Exceptional track record and ability to operate in complex delivery ecosystem, collaborate, and build relationships with partner subcontractors (both business and technical) and the internal account team
- Strong track record of practice development and delivering services/solutions from a software vendor into a variety of industries and delivery models (subcontractor, co-delivery, etc.).
- Delivery experience in leading the requirements gathering, scoping, and effort estimation exercise and delivery until go-live
- Project and account management-PMP and scrum certifications preferred
- Exceptional written, presentation, and verbal communications skills.
- Understand and do what it takes to execute in a rapidly growing and changing environment.
- Experience in creating outstanding responses to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs and evangelizing key areas of focus for selection criteria
- Travel as required - potentially 40-50% once business travel resumes
- Attend training, come up to speed on our sales messaging, delivery methodology, value proposition, platform capabilities.
- Assess current partner's delivery capabilities, understand current partner account engagement processes
- Shadow EMs and Channel team in customer and partner meetings.
- Shadow Mulesoft Practice Lead in practice development and demand discussions
- Identify gaps in partner delivery capabilities and opportunity alignment.
- Formulate and present partner plan to accelerate partner engagement and ecosystem growth.
- Engage with our services teams and partners around customer and successful OBD opportunities.
- Evangelize MuleSoft ability to deliver business outcomes and our delivery methodology
- Contribute to enhance our delivery methodology and services practice
- Actively contribute to the partner plan.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.