To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
The Data Solutions Success Manager is responsible for ensuring the success of a portfolio of
Salesforce's commercial customers. The Success Manager will develop expertise on Salesforce Data Solutions products (including but not limited to Ad Studio, Audience Studio, Customer 360 Audiences, Data Studio, Interaction Studio and Social Studio).
The successful candidate will also bring Salesforce's best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to customers and match these to the customers's business goals, driving greater business value and executive alignment between Salesforce and the customer. As a Success Manager, you will be a trusted advisor to our largest customers, orchestrating our success services and providing best practice in areas such as Adoption, Business Metrics and Feature Usage. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention and expansion of Salesforce's footprint.
- As Success Manager, you own ultimate responsibility for the customer's renewal and for
expansion of the platform. You promote maximum value from their investment in Salesforce,
aiming for full utilization of their licenses, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with sales
teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
- Coach customers to ensure they are leveraging all available Salesforce Success programs and
- Advise customer on availability of other (paid for) Services.
- Working within an account team matrix, lead C-level stakeholders towards identifying their
vision by evangelising the capabilities of Salesforce.com Data Solutions and wider products.
- Where appropriate, partner with the customer to establish a transformational Business
Roadmap/Blueprint to ensure achievement of business goals.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and
common objectives to appropriately map Salesforce features and associated business
benefits to address their needs
- Play a fundamental part in coaching customers to establish and manage their Change
Management/Governance/Centre of Excellence programs
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the virtual
team to build a risk mitigation plan.
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of
Salesforce product and platform functionality, courses and administrative services integral
to the customer's success.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio,
where appropriate, by networking between customers, partners, and salesforce.com.
- Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the
renewals process to minimize customer attrition.
As part of building your personal brand you will be given the opportunity to;
- Partner with customers in developing their strategic direction
- Build and maintain both regional and local relationships internally and with customers
- Work in a highly collaborative and passionate team environment.
- Contribute to regional and local initiatives
- Help us to build the practice in this new team
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialogue
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Consultative approach
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business
applications and automation
- Experience with account portfolio planning and prioritization
- Knowledge of Salesforce (especially Data Solutions or Marketing Cloud) product and platform features, capabilities, and best use
- Familiarity with the database, application and network technologies used in Cloud Computing (e.g. knowledge of network topologies and devices, database concepts and SQL, multi-tenancy)
- Flexibility for travel (approx 25%)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.