To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Employee Success Group
Diversity & Inclusion Events Manager, Futureforce
The Salesforce University Recruiting Team, Futureforce , is looking for a collaborative, execution-oriented Diversity & Inclusion Events Manager
to improve our campus Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives.
This individual would join the broader Futureforce Program & Marketing team, reporting directly to the Director, Programs & Marketing, Futureforce & Workforce Development, with a focus on supporting events, conferences and partnerships connected to our strategic diversity initiatives, that will us to engage, recruit and retain a diverse talent pool for the future.
The person in this role will have a hands-on approach with their event management style, and will work closely with our recruiting and programs teams to plan and execute events at the highest level. The D&I Events Manager will contribute to helping us build brand awareness with key partners, and organizational success by conceptualizing, coordinating and executing key global footprint events throughout the year ranging from virtual to in-person events of all sizes, such as large-scale conferences to intimate coffee chats.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to make the world a better place and that our higher purpose is to drive Equality for all. We strive to build a movement around Equality by engaging all of our stakeholders — our employees, customers, partners, and local communities. Storytelling and content are core to our efforts as we work to empower our employees to be Equality champions and inspire others to be agents of change in their own companies and communities.
- Navigate and own all end-to-end operations for D&I conferences & activations working closely with internal cross-functional teams such as recruiters, talent scouts and marketing leads - in addition to external stakeholders, to ensure successful execution.
- Develop and execute a detailed plan for delivering large scale events including hosting an internal kickoff, overall digital engagement experiences, staffing, logistics, and internal alignment on goals
- Manage the content, speaker selection, agenda, and overall event experience with a candidate obsessed mindset
- Work with the team to exceed program targets including registration/attendance, engagement, hires & conversions
- Align event activities with business priorities across stakeholder groups, including interfacing directly with our recruiting leadership and Office of Equality
- Execute events with operational and logistical excellence
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working with college students and university stakeholders
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, high sense of urgency, and an attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple moving parts of various projects in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative attitude and ability to stay calm under pressure
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.