To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We are currently looking for a Customer Success Recruiter to join our Ohana. The Recruiter will be responsible for managing and driving the entire recruitment process for our sales/customer success teams.
- Sourcing, recruiting and hiring Salesforce professionals across a wide range of customer success roles
- Managing the entire hiring process from sourcing to offer acceptance.
- Participating on the worldwide recruiting team in developing, implementing and executing recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Build solid relationships with leadership teams and serve as a partner before, during, and after the recruiting process.
- Be proactive in networking, cold-calling, and “deep diving” into passive candidate networks throughout various markets.
- Partnering with other departments (Finance, Legal, etc) to drive the recruiting process through on-boarding
- 3-5+ years full cycle sales/customer success recruiting experience, in house, or in an agency setting required
- Proven track record sourcing, interviewing and hiring passive candidates from direct competitors
- Ability to articulate the Salesforce value proposition and story to candidates
- Ability to cold-call and build relationships by phone
- Experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of ATS/TMS tools and technologies
- Passion for technology
- Experience recruiting for a growing software company strongly preferred
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.