To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Finance and Operations
CAFM Program Manager, Workplace Services Global Ops
We are seeking a rockstar to join our Real Estate & Workplace Services team to support our Global Workplace Services Operations for Salesforce, the world’s #1 customer 360 platform, the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and on Fortune’s list of the World’s Best Workplaces!
This key member will support the VP of Global Workplace Services Operations to lead and expand our CAFM tool and program partnering with many cross-functional teams to implement new global processes and solutions to complex problems. The CAFM Program Manager will bring proven analytical skills and experience in data management to lead all processes and tools related to space data and space management. You will be the CAFM business lead and partner closely with various teams in Workplace Services, Workplace Strategy, Real Estate Technology, Portfolio Strategy, to assess feasibility to expand usage, improve performance, resolve issues, provide technical advice, and enhance the user experience.Responsibilities:
- Business Lead - Manage vendor relationship and support reviews with Workplace Services leadership by acting as a primary liaison with the ability to gain respect from and lead leaders through complex situations; create executive presentations and reporting; forge strong relationships with teams and users
- Drive Strategy and Lead Implementations - Evaluate processes, develop enhancement plans, and act as the subject matter expert for all proposed process related changes for space data management and the CAFM system; conduct analyses for strategic planning and integration to other systems and tools and input into user training and roll out
- CAFM Management and Problem Solving - Assess business issues with strong critical thinking skills, structure complex problems in a simple manner, and develop mitigation strategies and share with stakeholders and partners; manage issues that arise with a solution-oriented mindset
- Data, Analytics, & Reporting - Oversee CAFM operations and manage data standards and changes; manage issues and escalation resolutions; ensure consistent space data in CAFM tool with ecosystem of tools for advanced analytics purposes; improve internal data management by providing enhanced solutions; responsible for developing analytics and reporting
- Continuous Improvement - Drive standardization and continuously improve CAFM capabilities by identifying and developing process improvements, best practices, and tools to increase the efficiency and effectiveness
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in managing corporate real estate technical tools and programs
- Project management, facilities management, real estate planning experience
- Proven track record in leading and managing space and occupancy related systems (CAFM tool and integrations, AutoCAD, workplace management systems, sensors, reservation tools); Serraview experience required
- Experience with Tableau and expert in analyzing real estate and space data
- Strong time management, organization and prioritization skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Comfort with ambiguity and motivated to solve complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including sound judgement about when, how, what, and to whom to communicate
- Communicate in a way that informs, educates, and inspires teams – leads to teams of employees at various levels who are not direct reports
- Google sheets, slides, docs, and Smartsheet experience a plus
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.